Mayors push 4 $6,200,000,000,000,000 reparations

Get woke and everyone goes broke.

1 Like

Thats more money than exists in the entire world by about 100x.

2 Likes

havomaster -

Damn, I need to get a forged 23Xme ASAP!!

For real how does one qualify for this

EFM - 

White supremacist!

I guess 40 acres and a mule is off the table?

2 Likes

1 zillion?

What would happen when all the blacks that were not descendants of slavery don’t get paid??

2 Likes

How do they define who gets the money, if I'm 2 percent black and can prove the 2 percent were slaves am I rich

I will revolt, 100% if any more money is paid.  Welfare is enough, AA is enough.  POC terrorizing our citites for 50 years is enough.  POC filling our prisons is enough.  I am done with that.  

My ancestors fought for the North.  We freed slaves. My entire line has not made a single penny off a single POC.  So no. I will not pay a dime.  This is the end for me.  

6 Likes

EFM -

I think getting brought out of a stone age culture so that all your descendents get to grow up in the land of opportunity should suffice.  But if it's determined that it wasn't enough, perhaps a deal should be brokered that all recipients must renounce their citizenship and return to the motherland.  I'd consider that expenditure a worthy investment in America's future.

4 Likes

Fighting -

I will revolt, 100% if any more money is paid.  Welfare is enough, AA is enough.  POC terrorizing our citites for 50 years is enough.  POC filling our prisons is enough.  I am done with that.  

My ancestors fought for the North.  We freed slaves. My entire line has not made a single penny off a single POC.  So no. I will not pay a dime.  This is the end for me.  

Same dawg.  

look at a certain point and time, stats are stats and facts are facts.  Facts aren’t racist.  Racism isn’t based in reality.  However if dems WANT a race war, this is how you develop a genearation of people resenting a certain race. 

2 Likes

Zeekman - 

1 zillion?

1 zillion bagillion.

Maybe they should start a gofundme. And then after they raise the money say that the gofundme was only started to make them look bad.

Sound familiar?

LOL.

Well, shit. 151 mil? I'm black, y'all.

I'm blackety black and I'm black, y'all.

I don't think the USA (and pre-USA) has even come close to generating that much total GDP since 1619.

Most would be broke in two weeks. 

BajiKimran - I don't think the USA (and pre-USA) has even come close to generating that much total GDP since 1619.

It's a big number. Not denying that.

But let's see what some of our very talented elected leaders, Like Maxine Waters, can do to make thoses numbers work.

--Perhaps White people could hold bake sales or sell some old DVDs on ebay?

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Altofsky -

LOL.  And there are a few of us here who might be elligilbe...