Mayors push 4 $6,200,000,000,000,000 reparations

My family immigrated here in the 30s from Italy and never owned one fucking slave. I'm not not giving these animals one center their whole life is already govern subsidized. 

Beninger - 

Retards vote for retards. Thanks lefties. 

MINDLESS, inter-generational voting for a party of losers and pussies.

Its extra-terrestrial behavior

151M per descendent?  What a ridiculous number.

"A new study from three college professors said that the ultimate cost could be $6.2 quadrillion."

Ok, but what does that have to do with the mayors?

I think I’m black too… somehow.

Where do I apply?

"The nation’s mayors on Monday backed a national call for reparations to 41 million black people, a program that could cost taxpayers $6.2 quadrillion."

"could cost" apparently just means, "here's one study that came up with a really high number"

As long as it comes with a one way bus pass to Ghana for reparated where do I sign 

From the actual paper:

"Whether the full cost of slavery and discrimination should be compensated, or only a portion, and at what interest rate remain to be determined by negotiations between the federal government and the descendant community."

They don't even say that is the amount owed. Jesus christ, you guys fall for this shit every damn time. Seriously, I'm 99% sure you all have learning disabilities.

Bam57Bam - 

Why such outrageous shit. At least if you want to say this make a logical number that isn't just pandering. Honestly, I wonder ifeven pandering with this bullshit will not turn off African Americans. Surely they see right through this. 

Is it possible this is almost a negotiation tactic?

Well you really owe black people X (which is an amount of money exponentially larger than all known currency we have on the planet) but we're willing to negotiate down to a million per person eventually.

scab1 - Get woke and everyone goes broke.

Well done sir. 

Why not appeal the 13th ammendment and the statement "except white people."  With that $$$ figure, we would be chattel slaves for life.  

Thanks Great Great Grandfather!

![23 signs you need to start traveling again - Matador Network](upload://dwK8BipDwE6va7JnhwFkV67msPc.gif)

Meh, we had a similar thing in the Jail. All the cons were not happy they were paid 10 cent (usa speak) and hour. They wanted minimum wage, back dated. Went on a riot much the the BLM scum, demanding min wage, retrospectively, for all hours worked. After much debate they settled from a Mars Bar and a Pot Noddle each. True story lol.

Moral of this story, invest in the USA equivalent of Mars Bars and Pot Noddles!

they finally put a number to exactly how stupid the left is 

EFM -

Thats more money than exists in the entire world by about 100x.

Haven’t you heard?  Reparations are not a zero sum game.  

how much should I tip on the $38 million the wife and I owe?

Car rim sales will take off 

ksacs revenge -

From the actual paper:

"Whether the full cost of slavery and discrimination should be compensated, or only a portion, and at what interest rate remain to be determined by negotiations between the federal government and the descendant community."

They don't even say that is the amount owed. Jesus christ, you guys fall for this shit every damn time. Seriously, I'm 99% sure you all have learning disabilities.

So you’re defending reparations?

1 Like

I got 5 on it.

I cant wait to see all the ghetto fuckheads blowing all their money on a big fat house and then when they're broke again in under 2 years they'll just be wondering why ain't no one done tawt dem how ta save dat money.

Darth Potato -
ksacs revenge -

From the actual paper:

So you’re defending reparations?

No, I'm saying this idea that anyone is asking for 6.2 quadrillion dollars is just made-up bullshit; the kind of bullshit OGers fall for over and over again.