$ Mayweather. 50g's on strippers. justin wren is..

in Africa in the Congo Jungle helping Pigmy's who are being denied medical care and left to die because they don't have the $15 (yes $15 for medicine) These poor human beings are turned away because the pigmys are looked at as half human/half Animal. WTF. Ya, that's what i said. And yes, for a measly $15 bucs, medicine would have saved the life of a little 1 year old boy who UFC fighter Justin Wren recently helped bury. For this one story, there's hundreds.
Floyd, I'm not judging you, and you probably won't even see this, but i just saw where you spent $50,000 grand at a strip club having fun. (which is your right)
I was just wondering if you would be willing to spend a fraction of what you spent in the strip club the other night in order to help UFC figther Justin Wren on his mission in Africa to help save the forgotten people....the Pigmy's. Do some research like i did. I was shocked and discusted.
Thanks, Jason Reinhardt

GOD BLESS UFC fighter Justin Wren!

ttt and up.

i agree with capitalism but i wish there was more incentives for rich people to donate to REAL causes.

no the fight against breast cancer, at every gas station. you know?

VTFU

Great post Jason.

I am not at all a religious man, but you don't need religion to have empathy and compassion.

There are a lot of people on this planet who need the help.

the geek - 

VTFU

Great post Jason.

Jason Reinhardt - in Africa in the Congo Jungle helping Pigmy's who are being denied medical care and left to die because they don't have the $15 (yes $15 for medicine) These poor human beings are turned away because the pigmys are looked at as half human/half Animal. WTF. Ya, that's what i said. And yes, for a measly $15 bucs, medicine would have saved the life of a little 1 year old boy who UFC fighter Justin Wren recently helped bury. For this one story, there's hundreds.
Floyd, I'm not judging you, and you probably won't even see this, but i just saw where you spent $50,000 grand at a strip club having fun. (which is your right)
I was just wondering if you would be willing to spend a fraction of what you spent in the strip club the other night in order to help UFC figther Justin Wren on his mission in Africa to help save the forgotten people....the Pigmy's. Do some research like i did. I was shocked and discusted.
Thanks, Jason Reinhardt

$50,000 GRAND??!!

That's 50 million dollars, or in Pygmy medicine that's 3.33 million units.

Staggering. Phone Post

Jason bringing the truth...

Ttt Phone Post

We can all judge Floyd but look at us.

That big TV, going out, etc.

We all live well judging by the bulk of Joe Average on Facebook who enjoys microbrews, UFC fights on the monster tv and a new truck.

We all spend more than we have which is why everyone is in a position of not being able to be out of work for months without losing everything.

It's a Saturday night.

EVERY bar will be packed with folks age 18-47 paying 5 bucks for a Bud Light or far more for something decent.

100 dollar bar tabs are NOTHING for even broke ass young people.

If we all would collectively do more with what we have, it could go further to benefit more.

The problem is we all buy the new flat tv, go out for dinner and call ourselves average while acting like the rich should give more simply cause they have it and we don't.

We all could do more with money and we ALL could get by with less STUFF.

The power of all of us trumps that of one check from Mayweather but that doesn't sound as good and it is harder to come by.

Jason speaks the truth but the biggest lie is that we all aren't capable ourselves. Phone Post

Our world is F_ _ _ _ _ up. I've always said the only reason i would ever want to be famous is to have a "VOICE" and the power to make change. Not to mention i would have the money to do so. Other than that i really can't think of a SOLID reason as to why anyone would want fame and fortune.

I was just having a little fun with you, Jason. Good post Phone Post

Jefferson, this is why i loved Costa Rica so much. I was surrounded by poverty but the people were so happy. To me personally, that's what life's all about. That, and helping mankind.

slo ko. I know. :)

TTT for Jason, Justin and the pigmys! Phone Post

Great post my man. Wren is a good dude.

Anyone have info on what org Justin Wren is talking about where $15 covers the medical attention for these kids? Or links where donations can go? Can't find the post on the app... Phone Post

We buy a house in America and god forbid it only has a one car garage. That suck's! We need at least a 2 car garage. lol Right? We all have been guilty of this kind of thinking and as i get older i realize what's truly important and what's not.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - We can all judge Floyd but look at us.

That big TV, going out, etc.

We all live well judging by the bulk of Joe Average on Facebook who enjoys microbrews, UFC fights on the monster tv and a new truck.

We all spend more than we have which is why everyone is in a position of not being able to be out of work for months without losing everything.

It's a Saturday night.

EVERY bar will be packed with folks age 18-47 paying 5 bucks for a Bud Light or far more for something decent.

100 dollar bar tabs are NOTHING for even broke ass young people.

If we all would collectively do more with what we have, it could go further to benefit more.

The problem is we all buy the new flat tv, go out for dinner and call ourselves average while acting like the rich should give more simply cause they have it and we don't.

We all could do more with money and we ALL could get by with less STUFF.

The power of all of us trumps that of one check from Mayweather but that doesn't sound as good and it is harder to come by.

Jason speaks the truth but the biggest lie is that we all aren't capable ourselves. Phone Post

Good post, but be cautious of sweeping condemnations.

Don't kid yourself if you think there aren't posters here who don't have one or more charities they are contributing time and financial resources to. Phone Post