Mayweather-Big show...

Big Shows feces are x2 the size of gayweather.

yea but he was asking about WWE oxy.

Of course PBF had to go over, but it had to be done in a way so wrestling saved face. Therefore, Show got his shots in, Show trashed his entourage, PBF got pulled out of the ring by his boys and was running away, and he cheated to win. Perfect ending, everybody wins. Anyone can just go out and just lose legit in 30 seconds. This requires negotiation. Actually, it was around 2 million in truth, not twenty. They expected to get an extra 200,000 buys like with Trump, and were willing to share 20%.

Laugh at pro rasslin [Undertakers triangle is funny] but when was the last time the ufc drew 74000.

PBF was a good sport. Getting thrown around, having Show stand on him, etc. Show protected him very well though.

I just like how everyone was claiming Show vs. PBF was a shoot, and not fake, etc. And from the PBP I've read, it was a very typical wrestling scenario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkz-v-jMZS0

WTF WAS MAYWEATHER WEARING?????

"I just like how everyone was claiming Show vs. PBF was a shoot, and not fake, etc."

Only non wrestling fans fall for that shit.

""Seriously, The Big Show would kill Floyd. "-By doing what?"

Same thing Bob Sapp did to Ernesto Hoost, only with a 250lb size difference rather than an 80lb one.

LOL @ people thinking Mayweather got paid 20 mil.

Quite possibly the gayest thing ever in the history of PPV television.

"so many people said PBF did not stand a chance!"

I don't understand it. I know Pro-Wrestling is fake, as does everyone here. Yet most of you still talk like it isn't. Did you mean that PBF didn't stand a chance being scripted to win? PBF didn't stand a chance to advance his career by doing this? Enough of this crap. Pro-wrestling is fake!

We know it's fake...the Big Show could have killed lil MAYWEATHER, if he had of really just tripped and fallen on him. Give Mayweather credit for putting his life and limb on the line...hahahaha

nobody really thought PBF would even get a scratch?, he still has boxing matches left

" "Seriously, The Big Show would kill Floyd. "-By doing what? "

By eating him.

Kirik, pls give us a proper quotefunction!

"I would do the match too for 20 million so I could be called "Money Druskee27"

I don't know why but I laughed at this for like 10 minutes.

ttt for later

"u can tap out now in rasslin"

That was always there. Wrestlers have been tapping out for years.

rick martel by boston crab