Mayweather card!! Excited

Who's excited for this card?
All 4 fights I am interested in and the Anthony Ogogo fight I have some interest in also.

I don't see any upsets on the card but all the favourites have a tough opponent who will take a beating.... should be a good night for boxing Phone Post 3.0

Only downside is I'm going to miss Glory Phone Post 3.0

Needs more kicking Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - You can channel flip, you order the ppv and the Glory is on Spike, there you go brah
Channel flipping on a May Per View isn't allowed! Glory will have to take a backburner until tommorow Phone Post 3.0

What time does it start in the uk.?

Madmuzzy - What time does it start in the uk.?
Mayweather fight will start around 4.30am Phone Post 3.0

Thnx, what time for the whole main card i wanna seem khan and broner aswell?

Madmuzzy - Thnx, what time for the whole main card i wanna seem khan and broner aswell?
2- main card starts
245- Broner
330- Khan
415-30ish Mayweather

UK times Phone Post 3.0

Thnx Mate, My predictions (I know no one asked) Broner, Khan and Mayweather but i bet on Maidana for the odds.

Madmuzzy - Thnx Mate, My predictions (I know no one asked) Broner, Khan and Mayweather but i bet on Maidana for the odds.
Worth betting on J'Leon Love to win also. Phone Post 3.0

This should be an excellent nights fights. I've got Glory on the laptop and Mayweather on the TV. It doesn't get much better. Phone Post 3.0

I sure am. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - This should be an excellent nights fights. I've got Glory on the laptop and Mayweather on the TV. It doesn't get much better. Phone Post 3.0
Only thing I'm missing is the red bull to keep awake Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - This should be an excellent nights fights. I've got Glory on the laptop and Mayweather on the TV. It doesn't get much better. Phone Post 3.0
Only thing I'm missing is the red bull to keep awake Phone Post 3.0
Lol, I'll need some tomorrow morning. I'm up at half nine for Sunday league football lol Phone Post 3.0

U went- Love, Collazo, AB, Money Phone Post 3.0

AlexanderTheGOAT - Collazo can beat khan Phone Post 3.0
It all depends on Khans mentality!
He has the ability to beat 99% of the fighters around his divisions. But he has the menraptured strength of a child... can't stick to a gameplan and it gets him in trouble

I chose Khan for the victory though Ive liked Khan since his amateur days Phone Post 3.0

I am, looks like a legit good card from top to bottom! Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
AlexanderTheGOAT - Collazo can beat khan Phone Post 3.0
It all depends on Khans mentality!
He has the ability to beat 99% of the fighters around his divisions. But he has the menraptured strength of a child... can't stick to a gameplan and it gets him in trouble

I chose Khan for the victory though Ive liked Khan since his amateur days Phone Post 3.0
Mental strength*

Not menraptured whatever the hell that means bloody auto correct Phone Post 3.0

How do you think Khan would fair up against Mayweather Bricht? Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - U went- Love, Collazo, AB, Money Phone Post 3.0
Oops meant to say "I" not sure why it corrected to "u" Phone Post 3.0