Mayweather card!! Excited

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - How do you think Khan would fair up against Mayweather Bricht? Phone Post 3.0
I've always had a slight feeling that he would do quite well against Mayweather.
He has a hand speed fairly close Mayweathers which on its own is something Floyd has struggled with in the past (Judah) and I also believe people underestimate Khan's punching power....having said all that I still think Mayweather wins but it would be interesting. Phone Post 3.0

AlexanderTheGOAT - Lmao @ menraptured Phone Post 3.0
I know LOL
Wtf is menraptured Phone Post 3.0

bricht07 -
Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - How do you think Khan would fair up against Mayweather Bricht? Phone Post 3.0
I've always had a slight feeling that he would do quite well against Mayweather.
He has a hand speed fairly close Mayweathers which on its own is something Floyd has struggled with in the past (Judah) and I also believe people underestimate Khan's punching power....having said all that I still think Mayweather wins but it would be interesting. Phone Post 3.0
It would be interesting, Khan has the speed to bother anyone. I hope Khan has an excellent performance tonight and hopefully he will get a shot at Mayweather. Phone Post 3.0

I call it UD Floyd.

Judge 1: 118-110

Judge 2: 120-108

Judge 3: 116-110 Phone Post 3.0

The card has three fights, with Khan and Broner and Floyd it makes the card deeper but I cant pretend to have any real interest in the main event. 

Def not enough to pay 75 bucks for it.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - I call it UD Floyd.

Judge 1: 118-110

Judge 2: 120-108

Judge 3: 116-110 Phone Post 3.0

I dont think Floyd loses more than a round or two at most,  probably wont lose a round actually.

Chris27 -

The card has three fights, with Khan and Broner and Floyd it makes the card deeper but I cant pretend to have any real interest in the main event. 

Def not enough to pay 75 bucks for it.

4 fights! All big fights if you like boxing its hard to miss any of the 4 on the card Phone Post 3.0

I got Love, Broner, Collazo and Floyd Phone Post 3.0

Broner -3000? lol, definitely a get back on track fight.

Also does BT Sport have "UFC Tonight" which is a UFC News program hosted by Kenny Florian and Big Shnoz Helwani which airs in yhe US on Fox Sports 1

Do you guys get that show over there? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, that post was not intended to be posted on this thread. Its ridiculous that this glitch had noy bern corrected. Phone Post 3.0