MAYWEATHER "HEY, CONOR MCGREGOR .. I'm In LA TOO

They probably call each other and make plans to mess with fans.

I get the feeling this fight probably never happens. They're just fucking with everybody trying to keep their names in the media.

OCMikey - I get the feeling this fight probably never happens. They're just fucking with everybody trying to keep their names in the media.

I thought that too until i read that mayweather is going broke. Then I thought it could happen 

Floyd got that look in his eye. Like when someone needs a ride to WIC to pickup their food stamps. Mealticket McGregor. Floyd must have lost at least 100 million on jewels alone.

Mercenary Tao -
OCMikey - I get the feeling this fight probably never happens. They're just fucking with everybody trying to keep their names in the media.

I thought that too until i read that mayweather is going broke. Then I thought it could happen 

Lol he ain't going broke.

He bet Howard stern he will be just fine in ten years.

B3LI3VE -
Mercenary Tao -

Lol he ain't going broke.

He bet Howard stern he will be just fine in ten years.

I think he will be broke, he is losing a ton of money at the sports book at the M in Vegas.
Not to mention all the other dumb shit he does with his money
What is he suppose to do with the interview, admit he is going broke and break out of the money gimmick? Not like him to do that

This is a crock of shit. Mayweather and Conor get together behind closed doors and discuss business like they work for the same company. There's a lot at stake and potential to have the biggest payday ever. You don't think their respective team collaborate in a boardroom like friends to see how to squeeze the most money out of fans as possible? Right down to how the trash talk plays out.

What the fuck kind of video is this?

Just a bunch of arabs trying to get selfies with floyd

Is Floyd's thing about paying for everything with cash just a gimmick?  Because if it's not a schtick thing he ain't going broke. 

Lol @ Floyd doing anything outside a boxing ring

I honestly couldn't understand a single word spoken in that video.