Mayweather-McGregor 2?

Sources close to the information have informed us that Hall of Fame legend Floyd Mayweather and UFC star Conor McGregor are currently in talks for a potential rematch. McGregor virtually confirmed the news himself when he just recently took to social media to post a picture from their epic first bout with the caption “I accept”.

The first time they faced off was nearly 5 years ago on August 26, 2017, when Mayweather scored a 10th round TKO victory in the final fight of his professional boxing career. That fight generated 4.3 million domestic pay-per-view buys (which still stands as the 2nd largest all-time) and more than $600 million in total revenue. According to our sources, Mayweather would pocket another 9-figure payday if the two sides can come to terms. Be sure to check back soon for more information as this story continues to develop.

No way in hell Floyd makes $100MM again off this shit.

How can anyone think this has even 5% of the pull of the first fight?

Desperation.

I’ll read about the circus on Sunday if it happens.

3 Likes

Sort of like Logan Paul.

1 Like

The shine from the original fight and conor is gone. That fight was an event. A rematch wouldnt do half the numbers unless they modify the rules or do a kick boxing match.

1 Like

NO

1 Like

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

8 Likes

I thought that fight held the PPV record.I’m gonna have to google now & see who is number one.

1 Like

McGregor trains like he is a big man. He is a tiny dude he can’t take anything with “mass”. And now he has an even worse gas tank.

Mayweather on the other hand is the epitome of discipline.

Conor would gas in 2 rounds and then Mayweather can do whatever he wants.

1 Like

Pac-Floyd

2 Likes

Yeah,I thought that 4.3 million buys was tops.Boy,was I was wrong.

1 Like

Pac did 4.4 million?

1 Like

Half?

Pretty generous to assume this would sell close to 2MM. Especially if they try $100 again.

1 Like

2 Likes

NO THANXXX

2 Likes

Yea anywhere from 4.4-4.6

Anybody wanna see this…nah

1 Like

I always enjoy watching Conor get beat up

As long as I’m not paying for it, I’m down also.

1 Like

Even if it makes half of that its still a shit load of buys. You’re putting to much faith into idiots who would pay for it

1 Like

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice…

1 Like