Mayweather says he owns 9 buildings in NYC

https://youtu.be/wDlFOJUCQa4

Is he flexing, lying or going broke?

@ the 2:40 mark

I would say he's telling the truth.  Dude has got fuck off money.  I'm sure certain people around him have led him down numerous investments including property in big cities.  

Floyd got that ZNED money

He can have a small % of all of them and say he owns 9. If they are smaller building like $2-4 mil each, he could easily own them.

if he says he owns 9 sky scrapers, odds are he is a minority investor in each 

Recently he said that his real estate portfolio is worth around 1.8 billion.

Floyd said he hasn't been in the gym since the Berto fight, so this is in regards to fight camp training.

This is a bad look. I like how the host laughs in his face like yeah right.

He looks frail there. I don't know if they could sanction him to fight a healthy, virulent young lion like Conor McGregor that is always in the gym. Maybe a more suitable 50th money fight opponent would be Mayweather Jr's very own Souljah Boy, the bout with Chris Brown fell through. 

CRE -

Floyd said he hasn't been in the gym since the Berto fight, so this is in regards to fight camp training.

He looks frail there. I don't know if they could sanction him to fight a healthy, virulent young lion like Conor McGregor that is always in the gym. Maybe a more suitable 50th money fight opponent would be Mayweather Jr's very own Souljah Boy, the bout with Chris Brown fell through. 

he looks frail?

dude you are reaching..

Anybody in New York real estate? Very easy to find out. Title searches etc. I'd be interested to know if they are in his name or a corporations of some sort. I'm sure he has created a company that deals his real estate. Prob has his own real estate lawyer, mortgage pro, agent etc....

He probably owns property across the states. He would work with a tenured financial planner and analyst etc. If he was smart, he would own as much real estate as possible as long as he is collecting rent and / or lease money on them he's in real real good shape. 

Gandhi - 
CRE -

he looks frail?

dude you are reaching..

Let Cody G box Floyd @ 135 lbs. Looks like Money is on weight

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

He can have a small % of all of them and say he owns 9. If they are smaller building like $2-4 mil each, he could easily own them.

if he says he owns 9 sky scrapers, odds are he is a minority investor in each 

His smartest bets would be small apartment buildings in trendy areas. There would be a line up to rent them at an absolutely huge monthly bill transferred by automatic deposit. Get 1000's of this everynonth going into a companies account. Homeboy is a very wealthy individual. Not fuck you money. Money that makes you humble. So much fucking money it humbles you. Now that's real money. 

CRE -

We could use a time machine and bring 2026 Floyd from the future and he still beats Mac in a boxing match.

Mrbrownfolks -
CRE -

We could use a time machine and bring 2026 Floyd from the future and he still beats Mac in a boxing match.

Pretty much