Mayweather Sr: I'll beat the sh*t out of McGregor

That's right, Floyd's 64-year-old pop says he can put a lickin' on Conor. Maybe if negotiations don't get sorted out with Jr., Floyd senior can step in.  ;)

“(McGregor) don’t want that fight. Floyd’s gonna turn him upside down,” Mayweather Sr. told Fight Hype (HT: MMA Fighting). “That be like you and Floyd in the ring! [Laughs]. He looks bad in the ring. That’s a done deal right there. They’ve already showed the best that he’s got.

“He ain’t nothing but talk! I told them people on the TV already, forget about Floyd. Let’s throw Floyd to the side. Here I am, I’m a 64-year-old man and I’ll beat your ass. I’ll beat the s—t out of McGregor! Anytime he wants it, let’s go.”

“I’m telling you right now, he can do all the stuff he want to do but this guy don’t know nothing about how to get your body right and the amount of time and everything you’ve got to do, he don’t know nothing about that.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/1/15501302/mayweather-sr-forget-floyd-jr-i-can-beat-conor-mcgregors-ass-at-64-years-old-boxing-ufc

McGregor should send him a contract immediately and call his bluff.

Is he drunk?

touch -

Is he drunk?

I think the answer is obvious

Lol, McGoat could KO the old fella with just his cock. 

Sr. Couldn't take out Charlie Z......

I know, let's have a spelling contest.

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

you seem to know a lot about it

cuttooth -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

you seem to know a lot about it

Exactly, Brotha. 

That mighty cudgel would finish off Snr's last remaining grey matter...

This break was a mistake.  He's lost so much heat, I'm not sure how many people remember he exists.

ShootProod - Sr. Couldn't take out Charlie Z......
Came here to say this.

Blunted Ninja -
Came here to say this.
Same

Mayweather Sr. is a master level boxer and trainer, one of the best trainers of all time imho, but he hasnt aged well and is ricketty as fuck. Heck, Charlie Z kicked his ass, granted somewhat dirty but he got the jump on him regardless.

In a real fight or the next closest thing. Conor could fight them both at the same time and hospitalize them.

LOL@old washed up boxers thinking boxing is a real fight. Don't think because you KOed a couple of untrained bums on the street that fighting a pro MMA fighter is the same thing.,

ausgepicht - In a real fight or the next closest thing. Conor could fight them both at the same time and hospitalize them.

LOL@old washed up boxers thinking boxing is a real fight. Don't think because you KOed a couple of untrained bums on the street that fighting a pro MMA fighter is the same thing.,

Put the bong down. Conor is going to win shit.

It's amusing to see you guys act like Conor is going to be one of the greatest boxers of all time. Too cute lol.

ShootProod - Sr. Couldn't take out Charlie Z......

Doesn't matter. Didn't you see what Mayorga did to Din Thomas with a flick of his wrist? These are professional boxers man.

RonnieF'nPickering! - 
ausgepicht - In a real fight or the next closest thing. Conor could fight them both at the same time and hospitalize them.

It's amusing to see you guys act like Conor is going to be one of the greatest boxers of all time. Too cute lol.

Clearly, you're smoking or you just have 5th grade reading comprehension.

Nowhere did I say, imply or suggest that Conor would was going to win a Boxing match. In fact, he's going to get his ass whipped.

Is there a child about? Have them read the "complex" posts on an MMA forum.

Holy shit.

ausgepicht -
RonnieF'nPickering! - 

Clearly, you're smoking or you just have 5th grade reading comprehension.

Nowhere did I say, imply or suggest that Conor would was going to win a Boxing match. In fact, he's going to get his ass whipped.

Is there a child about? Have them read the "complex" posts on an MMA forum.

Holy shit.

Lol!

Charli Z is the World Champ.

I actually think Conor vs Sr would be way closer than Conor vs Jr.... yes, really!!!