Mayweather Sr: I'll beat the sh*t out of McGregor

SurgicalGloves -
Blunted Ninja -
ShootProod - Sr. Couldn't take out Charlie Z......
Came here to say this.
Same
Zelenoff is the G.O.A.T. He's nearing 200-0.

All this shit talk is so ridiculous, more so from an old ass man.

In a REAL fight conor murders all of them.

RenatoCocopreta - Mayweather Sr. is a master level boxer and trainer, one of the best trainers of all time imho, but he hasnt aged well and is ricketty as fuck. Heck, Charlie Z kicked his ass, granted somewhat dirty but he got the jump on him regardless.

Considering the amount of drugs and booze he's invested in his body, I'd say he's aged remarkably well. He is on the sharp decline however. Within 5 years he'll probably shrivel to a raisin.

He was well on his way to K.Oing Charlie Z but Z gave up.... only to sucker punch him. Wilder didn't starch Z either.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - He was well on his way to K.Oing Charlie Z but Z gave up.... only to sucker punch him. Wilder didn't starch Z either.
Ok that's what I remember also, I thought I was losing my mind what are you guys talking about. Floyd Sr was knocking him all around and out of the ring and when it was over Charlie z sucker punched a 60 year old from behind

Floyd Sr would whoop Mc Gregor's ass. After Sr lets him throw for 2-3 rds he'd really turn it up. It will never happen, but I'd put $ on Sr.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - He was well on his way to K.Oing Charlie Z but Z gave up.... only to sucker punch him. Wilder didn't starch Z either.

It looked like he wasnt handling Charlie as well as he thought he would and decided to back out when Charlie jumped in with the sucker punch.

best part of the vid

Yeah, Floyd Sr is a delusional crackhead, is that really news?

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - He was well on his way to K.Oing Charlie Z but Z gave up.... only to sucker punch him. Wilder didn't starch Z either.

And wilder was trying to blast him lol,  Charlie has a chin on him.

The whole Mayweather family is trash

theINFAMOUScarpe -

The whole Mayweather family is trash

Mostly, Jeff mayweather seems like a decent guy. I could definitely be wrong though.

Taco muncher -

That's right, Floyd's 64-year-old pop says he can put a lickin' on Conor. Maybe if negotiations don't get sorted out with Jr., Floyd senior can step in.  ;)

“(McGregor) don’t want that fight. Floyd’s gonna turn him upside down,” Mayweather Sr. told Fight Hype (HT: MMA Fighting). “That be like you and Floyd in the ring! [Laughs]. He looks bad in the ring. That’s a done deal right there. They’ve already showed the best that he’s got.

“He ain’t nothing but talk! I told them people on the TV already, forget about Floyd. Let’s throw Floyd to the side. Here I am, I’m a 64-year-old man and I’ll beat your ass. I’ll beat the s—t out of McGregor! Anytime he wants it, let’s go.”

“I’m telling you right now, he can do all the stuff he want to do but this guy don’t know nothing about how to get your body right and the amount of time and everything you’ve got to do, he don’t know nothing about that.”

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/1/15501302/mayweather-sr-forget-floyd-jr-i-can-beat-conor-mcgregors-ass-at-64-years-old-boxing-ufc

Hes a former pro and a top shelf trainer, I wouldn't be surprised 

In a boxing match, Floyd Sr would beat the crap out of Conor. In an MMA match, Conor would beat the crap out of Floyd Sr.

Believeit - In a boxing match, Floyd Sr would beat the crap out of Conor. In an MMA match, Conor would beat the crap out of Floyd Sr.
Lol

May senior is severely underrated as a trainer. Im not the worlds foremost boxing expert, but to my eye there is no better trainer in the sport, some of the best if not the best padwork, timing, technique, the guy is aces on all fronts.

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - All this shit talk is so ridiculous, more so from an old ass man.

In a REAL fight conor murders all of them.

When have you ever seen Conor in a real fight?

ZZZZZZ

Conor needs to defend his belt.we have the biggest draw in the sport trying to box a guy that retired..wtf

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Lol, McGoat could KO the old fella with just his cock. 

Yeah, but are you willing to share it long enough for Conor to get the job done?

Believeit - In a boxing match, Floyd Sr would beat the crap out of Conor. In an MMA match, Conor would beat the crap out of Floyd Sr.
Snr aint winning anything but a crack smoking competition