Mayweather - UFC artiicle

The fact of matter is this people. In the boxing ring and under boxing rules, PBF would beat Sherk rather easily.

In the Octagon under UFC Rules, Sherk would beat PBF rather easily.

PBF is just trying to hype is fight. He will never step in the octagon to fight any UFC champion or I say Urjah Faber in WEC at 145 pounds or even Kid Yamamoto, or Gomi for that matter.

PBF just runs his mouth and is ignorant about the sport. The more he talks and bad mouths the UFC the more it is bringing extra Exposure for the UFC.

Just be prepared for the Non educated MMA people out there that will talk alot of shit about how a boxer is an athlelete and will destroy any MMA fighter.

The Calf Cruncher

lol, who has EVER been able to stop Sherk's shot with Jabs?  Not GSP(WW btw), GSP is the epitome of a MMAer,...next?   nobody, oh yeah, because even suggesting such is retarded. 

lol, who has EVER been able to stop Sherk's shot with Jabs?  Not GSP(WW btw), GSP is the epitome of a MMAer,...next?   nobody, oh yeah, because even suggesting such is retarded. 

LOL at comparing GSP's boxing to PBF.

PBF would need to cut angles, keep himself moving, and keep Sherk thinking he could get tagged anytime he comes in.  If Sherk manages to get deep enough inside for a good double leg, PBF better either be able to sprawl real well, or poke him in the eye.  LOL...

I'm pretty sure Floyd will throw all punches with bad intentions and possibly only jab to obscure vision.

Ummm, if you hate MMA exactly wy are you here?

Not that I would ever expect to happen but Dana is one smart dude. Can you imagine the ppv buys if he could ever set up a Mayweather/Sherk match up under UFC rules?

It would be insane. That said, I thought the article was slightly biased but overall not bad.

Obviously, Mayweather will never fight in the UFC. But I would love to see a card with multiple boxer vs. UFC matchups. Get some fairly well known journeymen, fringe contenders and perhaps one former champ near the end of their career and match them against some of the UFC's best. A series of quick blowouts could take the UFC to the next level.

""They wouldn't have a chance to grapple (us) because we'd knock them out," Mayweather said in general. "(The boxer) would be knocked out before he even touched us.""

Mayweather needs to go watch UFC's 1-4 and Gracies In Action 1&2...

Holy crap that fight would be great only to see Floyd get molested by Sherk.