Mayweather vs Marquez 2morrow...

In boxing, the following fights are happening w/ my picks. . What are yours?

Floyd Mayweather vs Juan Marquez: MAYWEATHER by decision

Zab Juddah vs Antonio Diaz: ZAB by KO

JMM shocks the world, and Zab wins.

mayweather and zab juddah are mine :)

u should make it a poll as more ppl will be attracted to it in that format imo.

oh damn i didnt realize u are a mudnamer :(

supersaiyan - oh damn i didnt realize u are a mudnamer :(

I always get a chuckle when dipshits that pay for something I get for free have some sort of delusional superiority complex.

Anyway, back to the actual thread, is there anyone in the nation rooting for PBF except his ghetto idiot family? I'll get the UFC on PPV and then hopefully catch the JMM/PBF fight before I know the results, but if I miss the chance to see PBF KO'd live I'll be super pissed. War Marquez.

drinks pee

I think mayweather will knock JMM out if he tries hard to come at him. tko/ko round 7-8.

Zab is hard to predict. Very fast and explosive but his mind set is far from good. I think he will win though.

Son of Neckbone - 
supersaiyan - oh damn i didnt realize u are a mudnamer :(

I always get a chuckle when dipshits that pay for something I get for free have some sort of delusional superiority complex.

Anyway, back to the actual thread, is there anyone in the nation rooting for PBF except his ghetto idiot family? I'll get the UFC on PPV and then hopefully catch the JMM/PBF fight before I know the results, but if I miss the chance to see PBF KO'd live I'll be super pissed. War Marquez.

man calm down...i wasnt even talking to you ...i didnt know he was a black namer till i scanned back up after my intitial suggestion to use a poll vote. i guess now either way u have the power to utilize options unlike before even as a mudnamer which wasnt always the case.

No point in even watching this. Obviously Mayweather is going to win a boring fight. The guy cannot be beat.

Please God let Marquez beat Mayweather.

lol

yawn

Zabs not even fighting!

BadRed - Please God let Marquez beat Mayweather.
+1.

Im not the biggest boxing fan but I really want to see this fight. I have been a huge fan of Marquez ever since he got KD by Pac 3 times and then came back to a draw, even though many people though he won.

i think it will be a decent fight imo :)

Awesome of Mayweather to come in overweight! What a clown. I hope he goes night night.