Mayweather vs Mcgregor. UFC dropped the ball

They should have been smart enough to see this coming. They got greedy wanting to be part of the biggest fight in history. They should have never let Conor fight or at the very least make the money he would earn be spread out over future UFC fights. They fucked up and let their biggest star get fuck you money and no he is literally saying fuck you. I don’t blame Conor either. No one with 100 million wants to be stuck under someone like Khabib.  Maybe he can catch him maybe he doesn’t but with all the money it is going to take a hell of a lot more for him to be willing to find out. 

MayMac was a shit show and fun while it lasted but us UFC fans have lost the guy that makes this sport the most fun to watch. Conor was fighting 3 to 4 times a year. 2017 could have been him vs Nate, Tony and Khabib. No they are talking maybe the summer of 18. The new ownership is in major debt they aren’t going to pay him what he wants and if all the money he has he probably won’t cave unless they do. The fans lose. They should have seen this coming. As much as I enjoyed the shit show that was MayMac now I wish we could undo that mess and have kept Conor hungry and where he belongs in MMA. UFC dropped the ball big time. I think if Frank and Lorenzo were still involved they would have seen this coming. 

Connor thinks he’s bigger than the sport so he can just go as far as I am concerned. There is always another star waiting to be born Conor can do like Michael Jackson and BEAT IT!

GenkiDama -

Lorenzo was the one who made Conor vs Floyd happen. Dana was against it

WME already owned the company. Lorenzo was long gone by the time of the fight. 

I don’t think they could stop him. Conor’s a boxer and boxers get Ali act protection against slime ball promoters. Randy explained it and and said it would lead to a big court mess UFC didn’t want because their one sided contracts could get ruled illegal in the process. Word is Conor has them over a barrel. Best they can do is hope to be the promoter so they get paid too.

GenkiDama -
JRob7 - Connor thinks he's bigger than the sport so he can just go as far as I am concerned. There is always another star waiting to be born Conor can do like Michael Jackson and BEAT IT!

You're clueless and just regurgitating fake news media. Conor Is 100% bigger then MMA. No one does more buys, averages more buys, has the social following, iconic cultural status. Being in your own little internet bubble on forums, youre not going to be able to understand just how much of a iconic culural icon Conor is, not only in America, but world wide. Conor even has a bigger following in Russia then Khabib does. Sure there will always be other stars, but never another sun like Conor. Take it from Dana White: "There will never ever be anyone like Conor. Conor Is a unicorn. Conor is worth everything." 

Jesus fucking christ , Conor is worth everything, has more Russian fans than Khabib ?

You're delusional as fuck.

Carogan -
S Dubaya -

They should have been smart enough to see this coming. They got greedy wanting to be part of the biggest fight in history. They should have never let Conor fight or at the very least make the money he would earn be spread out over future UFC fights. They fucked up and let their biggest star get fuck you money and no he is literally saying fuck you. I don’t blame Conor either. No one with 100 million wants to be stuck under someone like Khabib.  Maybe he can catch him maybe he doesn’t but with all the money it is going to take a hell of a lot more for him to be willing to find out. 

MayMac was a shit show and fun while it lasted but us UFC fans have lost the guy that makes this sport the most fun to watch. Conor was fighting 3 to 4 times a year. 2017 could have been him vs Nate, Tony and Khabib. No they are talking maybe the summer of 18. The new ownership is in major debt they aren’t going to pay him what he wants and if all the money he has he probably won’t cave unless they do. The fans lose. They should have seen this coming. As much as I enjoyed the shit show that was MayMac now I wish we could undo that mess and have kept Conor hungry and where he belongs in MMA. UFC dropped the ball big time. I think if Frank and Lorenzo were still involved they would have seen this coming. 

Moran's gonna Moran.

1. Conor made the UFC more in that one boxing fight than they would in numerous McGregor MMA matches.

2. What the dummies of this world don't fucking grasp is that when you have a winning lottery ticket, or are on the verge of making a massive deal, or are very close to closing a huge sale, YOU ALWAYS CLOSE IT NOW because you never know what might happen tomorrow.  What happens if McGregor doesn't box Mayweather and make all that money for everyone, and then a few months pass and he gets into a car accident and can never fight again?  You always take the money now.

3. All you idiots saying that the UFC shouldn't have allowed McGregor to fight are fucking stupid.  Could you imagine the lawsuit Zuffa and Co. would have been facing from McGregor if they didn't allow him to take that fight?  There is no good excuse for them to turn that fight down if they are representing Conor the fighter in good faith.  They would have been raped by the courts.

"2. What the dummies of this world don't fucking grasp is that when you have a winning lottery ticket.

YOU ALWAYS CLOSE IT NOW"

Right got it close my winning lottery ticket now.