Mayweather vs Pacquiao HBO24/7 Teaser HD

Above is a pretty cool mock intro and ending to HBO's '24/7' series of a possible Mayweather v Pacquiao fight. Are you still interested?

Who wouldn't be interested, nightmare matchup for Floyd, that's why he never pushed for the fight. If the Floyd that fought Cotto would've been in there with Pacquiao, bye bye 0(zero).

I'm tired of giving a fuck about that fight.

Call me when it happens.

I would still love to see that fight.

God I miss 24/7, primetime and all-access don't come close. The narrator, the music, the theme, the epic final episode ending........nothing compares. One thing Showtime needs to step up if they're gonna be carrying the big fights Phone Post 3.0

easy work for Floyd

Leck Brosnar - Who wouldn't be interested, nightmare matchup for Floyd, that's why he never pushed for the fight. If the Floyd that fought Cotto would've been in there with Pacquiao, bye bye 0(zero).

LMAO

You need help I think. No one is a bad match up for Floyd.

No matter how big of an asshole he is. He is the best.

Quickash1t - 
Leck Brosnar - Who wouldn't be interested, nightmare matchup for Floyd, that's why he never pushed for the fight. If the Floyd that fought Cotto would've been in there with Pacquiao, bye bye 0(zero).

LMAO

Well maybe a bit of exaggeration on the 'nightmare' part but come on, you rather see Floyd fight guys like Guerrero, Ortiz, Mosley at 100 years old? Even if you say no one is a bad matchup, there are still percentages at play, and Pacman is easily the biggest threat for Floyd out there. Too bad we will never see that fight since Floyd wants no part of it.

Porkchop - I'm tired of giving a fuck about that fight.

Call me when it happens.

i feel the same way about anderson vs GSP

its taken on a new meaning for me. After recent fights I now see it as 'unfinished business' that neither will ever get away from being questioned about, unless they figure it out.

I will admit every time I watch a well put together highlight or promo of them like this I just want to know who wins, no matter how long its been.

HandyDarsh - 
Porkchop - I'm tired of giving a fuck about that fight.

Call me when it happens.

i feel the same way about anderson vs GSP

Agreed. I always hear that "for the past year, there has been a lot of talk about Anderson vs GSP"..... In reality, people have been asking for that fight for about 5 years. Back when Anderson had just cleaned out his division and he started taking fights at 205 is when the talk first started.

It's been a long time and now I don't really care about that one either. I'd rather see Silva vs Jones. That would be a more fair fight anyways. They are way closer in size.

GayGuardMooseSaucy - God I miss 24/7, primetime and all-access don't come close. The narrator, the music, the theme, the epic final episode ending........nothing compares. One thing Showtime needs to step up if they're gonna be carrying the big fights Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I wild each it lol that meets their naked. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU op

After watching that first video I know I'd still put down 100 myself for the PPV and a couple grand for a live ticket. Phone Post 3.0

Leck Brosnar - 
Quickash1t - 

LMAO

Well maybe a bit of exaggeration on the 'nightmare' part but come on, you rather see Floyd fight guys like Guerrero, Ortiz, Mosley at 100 years old? Even if you say no one is a bad matchup, there are still percentages at play, and Pacman is easily the biggest threat for Floyd out there. Too bad we will never see that fight since Floyd wants no part of it.

Don't get me wrong. I do want to see them fight. And he might be one of the biggest threats. But I don't think he is a nightmare matchup.  I think Floyd is a much better boxer. Plus manny would be a bit smaller. I see floyd winning.

PrettyBoy - After watching that first video I know I'd still put down 100 myself for the PPV and a couple grand for a live ticket. Phone Post 3.0

whoever made them did a great job, first video was my favorite as well for the voice-over.....but the audio was a bit better in the second and I liked the style of the ending.