Maywether was in tears

After the win... he was selling the fight with all of that talk... He gained a real fan in me that night even though I knew he was going to win anyhow... great show of sportsmanship and a superb boxing class for Gatti

"He gained a real fan in me that night even though I knew he was going to win anyhow"

Pandering idiot. Floyd is a fucking low-life, cocky piece of shit. He represents all that is wrong with this country these days and your pandering, scared attitude is also a huge problem. Lets be truthful here and not be swayed by what people tell you to think.... go with what is real and what you see and think for yourself.... the kid is a punk.

Gatti = class act with B level talent.

Mayweather = cocky piece of shit with amazing talent and the best fighter in the game.

Ill never miss another PBF fight

Im a fan of his fighting you nutless fuckwad... I never once mentioned being a fan of his antics... why don't you go enjoy your local gay pride parade... faggot

Leave your hateful biggotry out of this thread, announcer boy. Props to Floyd.

Date: 06/26/05 12:17 PM
2965 Total Posts Ignore User

"He gained a real fan in me that night even though I knew he was going to win anyhow"
Pandering idiot. Floyd is a fucking low-life, cocky piece of shit. He represents all that is wrong with this country these days and your pandering, scared attitude is also a huge problem. Lets be truthful here and not be swayed by what people tell you to think.... go with what is real and what you see and think for yourself.... the kid is a punk.

Gatti = class act with B level talent.

Mayweather = cocky piece of shit with amazing talent and the best fighter in the game.

You've got issues, I'll leave it at that.

"He gained a real fan in me that night even though I knew he was going to win anyhow" Pandering idiot. Floyd is a fucking low-life, cocky piece of shit. He represents all that is wrong with this country these days and your pandering, scared attitude is also a huge problem. Lets be truthful here and not be swayed by what people tell you to think.... go with what is real and what you see and think for yourself.... the kid is a punk. "

Damn! LOL @ Pandering idiot.

Pretty Boy Floyd, Mr. Roll His Shoulder

Simply beautiful performance!

lol @ hateful bigotry

Mayweather makes Judah look humble.

Judah is way more delusional. He talks like he's completely unbeatable and can destroy anybody when he's already been beaten twice without controversy.

Tomato Can has Acid Tripped the correct

Cassius Clay = cocky piece of shit with amazing talent and the best fighter in the game.

yep, Cassius was in that club.

There are many guys that are very talented with speed and are/were worthless shit bags such as Judah, RJJ, and Pernell Whittaker.

I like the gritty/classy guys like Gatti, Ward, Greg Haugen, Hatton, and Vitali Klitschko.

LOL at tbftne's blatant racism.

"lol@NHB striker. Don't hate him because he beat your boy. And don't hate because you're a "NHB striker" which means that you probably don't even recognize good boxing when you see it."

What in the fuck are you talking about?

"LOL at tbftne's blatant racism."

I'm no racist (define racism).... Was something said that wasn't true? I speak the truth, yes... I don't care what skin color a person has. I simply obeserve things than comment honestly one them.

Hagler

Greg Haugen??? The same guy who once had "unknown substances" found in his urine? And who cockily talked all kinds of trash about Julio Cesar Chavez prior to their fight in Mexico City?

Not exactly the greatest example of classy, humble sportsmanship. But I guess you're willing to cut him some slack, since he's white and all.

PoundforPound... it is well known in boxing circles that Haugen took a dive for that fight. It was in Mexico City on front of a record-setting Mexican crowd. Haugen helped Chavez support his massive family and even gave him counseling on slcohol abuse which is why Chavez recently quit drinking.

CAn you say the same for PB Floyd?