McCall like Rousey, unimpressed w/ Michael Phelps

and this was a really REALLY stupid thing to say in an interview.

The jealousy phelps gets is amazing.

Next he will be them ragging on Bolt oh he can just run.

SleepBomb - 
Tap In -  Bad call uncle

Listened to the interview, the actual quote is pretty retarded. You think people are more interested in midget fighting, or olympic swimming? Not even close. He's the BEST swimmer in the WORLD, not in a weightclass, not of all the midget swimmers, he's the best, period.

swimming means nothing.

fighting, even if they are midgets, is one person testing themselves against another person in combat. that means something.

i can swim faster than anyone, big deal.

You are an idiot....

white knights time..lotta guys on here love washboard abs..u messed up uncle!

Weak uncle creepy.... Weak. Phone Post

People ask for my opinon and i give it to them i dont care, if you dont agree thats fine, i didnt ask for you to agree.

when it comes to being an athlete i am more impressed with an athlete who knows how to do multiple things at a very high level than just swim the fastest.

swimming is an awesome work out, i love it. that is all it is to me though, is a great work out.

Not to take anything away from his accomplishments, but it helped that there are something like 50 different events that take place in a pool, and nothing stopped him from competing in them all. Those poor runners and shot-putters and judokas and BMX bikers just don't have the same opportunity to win that number of medals. Phelps dove into the right pool of olympic events, so to speak. Good on him though, he's set for life, being essentially retired at that age is a pretty sweet deal.

Want me to lie and say that i am impressed by the guy that gets all those medals because of swimming, there is like 20 Olympic swimming events for him to get a shot at getting a medal and he's clearly a great swimmer so obviously hes gonna get medals.

If you dont agree thats fine, but i would be way more impressed if he was the best at Triathlons, swimming, and wrestling. That right there should get super human praise the way he does.

Masakyst - Not to take anything away from his accomplishments, but it helped that there are something like 50 different events that take place in a pool, and nothing stopped him from competing in them all. Those poor runners and shot-putters and judokas and BMX bikers just don't have the same opportunity to win that number of medals. Phelps dove into the right pool of olympic events, so to speak. Good on him though, he's set for life, being essentially retired at that age is a pretty sweet deal.

exactly.

This isnt getting any better.

what you said was pretty dumb, that's all

I dare ONE UGer that has that "UGCTT"thing in his name that disagrees w/Ian to admit it right here.

Showing a little respect doesn't mean you have to lie..

jesus.

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

Why Ian? Why!? :( Phone Post

And this doesn't count.

Neil Funk - what you said was pretty dumb, that's all

Well my friend, i can't change my opinion on the subject cause it truly does not impress me at all, i apologize for that :)

Aye aye aye.

People pretending to care about swimming. How cute.

voorhees - I dare ONE UGer that has that "UGCTT"thing in his name that disagrees w/Ian to admit it right here.

i am sure a TON of people disagree with me, that's fine.

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
Neil Funk - what you said was pretty dumb, that's all

Well my friend, i can't change my opinion on the subject cause it truly does not impress me at all, i apologize for that :)

What Olympic sports do impress you?

Humphrey - Showing a little respect doesn't mean you have to lie..

jesus.

I do have respect for the guy when it comes to swimming obviously hes the one of the best at it, but for the amount of praise he gets you would think he won the gold in wrestling and triathlons too.