McCall: No one gives a sh*t about the flyweights

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Blazing Knees - 

I agree with him According to govt stats, the average man is 5'9 inches in the states, That's not short. it's certainly not tall. but  as much as I love the sport, I just dont like watching dudes under shorter and lighter than my girlfren fight. Hard to relate to a dude that's  5'4' can't help how I feel -I have no interest in watching

i was 152 lbs 4 hours after weigh ins for the second demetrius fight

pics of gf or gtfo you know the rules ;)

Lol this. Post the pics brah Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Blazing Knees - 

I agree with him According to govt stats, the average man is 5'9 inches in the states, That's not short. it's certainly not tall. but  as much as I love the sport, I just dont like watching dudes under shorter and lighter than my girlfren fight. Hard to relate to a dude that's  5'4' can't help how I feel -I have no interest in watching

i was 152 lbs 4 hours after weigh ins for the second demetrius fight

pics of gf or gtfo you know the rules ;)

In for tits Phone Post 3.0

This is how featherweight was a few years ago, people will care soon enough Phone Post 3.0

Fly weights are amazing to watch. The speed and skill of these guys Is unreal Phone Post 3.0

I like watching the lighter boys forsure, rather watched them than another Shaub bore fest anyday of the week. Phone Post 3.0

He's right. Mighty Mouse is the most active champ, dominated every title defense besides Dodson, and is P4P top 3 yet gets no love. Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - Where are all the guys that have been doing nothing but shitting on the lighter weights?

This happens every time there is a debate. Everyone has their superior opinion and then a pro fighter like Ian comes and sheds light on it, and they all pretend like they agreed with it all along.

You hypocritical fucks. Phone Post 3.0
VU for truth.

This thread is a lot more well mannered then I thought it would be. Phone Post 3.0

Only the just bleed types aren't amazed by the flyweights. MM is P4P #1 IMO. He cleaned out the division and has done so in spectacular fashion.

Which will make it all the more epic when Creepy gets the belt! Phone Post 3.0

Maybe it's not the flyweight division Phone Post 3.0

Since we are talking about girlfriends weight. Creepy how much does yours weigh lol. And what percent of that is her boobs you lucky fucker. Phone Post 3.0

It's all about the champion. It takes a guy like Ian or Dodson to make people care about the division as a whole.

Mighty Mouse is hard to relate to. He lacks emotion and doesn't take any risks while talking to media. Great fighter but he will never be mainstream big and only hardcore fans fans will pay for his fights. Phone Post 3.0

I can when guys who can chuck leath fight or great BJJ grapplers.

MM's finishes come after the bounce around and so do the subs.

And his decision where neither guy has a scratch on them deflate his momentum unfortunately. Visually his damage less fights confuse the brain on what they saw and the total lack of damage.

Plus he says very little and is just a canned answer guy. Ian should try and provoke him real or not if you get the titleshot. You know how to talk. Trying to make MM mad at you and emotional seems to be something he desperately controls. I think he would give you openings to wins if you had him overcommitting and angry like Conor has his opponents.

Admit your failings before but claim you are the best in the division and MM is just holding keeping your belt warm. He got better but so did you and everyone knows, everyone saw the first fight. Really dig and talk. Make a youtube fight blog on your own solely about the fight and MM. Go full Bisping/Conor

Vikingknee - Since we are talking about girlfriends weight. Creepy how much does yours weigh lol. And what percent of that is her boobs you lucky fucker. Phone Post 3.0

lol

Why can't people just appreciate a good fight? Who fucking cares if it's 2 small guys fighting? I personally don't understand the logic behind these guys that won't watch the light guys. You still get all the same, if not more of the qualities you see in any higher weight fighter. So what's the big deal? Phone Post 3.0

pureincognito - My thing is Johnson and Benavidez were top bantamweights (both fought for the title). What reason did they have for dropping down besides wanting to be a big fish in a small pond. I look at that belt the same way I look at a Bellator belt.

They dropped down because they had the opportunity to fight at their proper weight for the first time.

In boxing, a guy like Donaire, who's 126 lbs. and has no "personality" whatsoever outside of being a pussy whipped douche, can draw a million plus viewers on premium cable.

The only problem with Flyweight is that the fanbase of this sport is shit. 

The grappling is fucking awesome in the 125 division. Guys spring up and scramble like Jose Aldo on speed. And then you have guys like Horiguchi who take peoples heads off lunging in. Phone Post 3.0

Phisher -
pureincognito - My thing is Johnson and Benavidez were top bantamweights (both fought for the title). What reason did they have for dropping down besides wanting to be a big fish in a small pond. I look at that belt the same way I look at a Bellator belt.

They dropped down because they had the opportunity to fight at their proper weight for the first time.

In boxing, a guy like Donaire, who's 126 lbs. and has no "personality" whatsoever outside of being a pussy whipped douche, can draw a million plus viewers on premium cable.

This is truE Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz -
Phisher -

This is truE Phone Post 3.0
Lol at that picture. Thats ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

Phisher -

I was at that fight in the cage Cruz vs Johnson size difference was only almost as much as Rumble vs Brenneman that night haha Phone Post 3.0

Reed in the background with the sympathetic look is the best part. Phone Post 3.0