McCann DVD

Has anyone seen the Jim McCann boxing DVD's advertised on Hock Hockheim's web page? If so, would appreciate any feedback as to their quality, content, and general recommendation. They sound interesting, but I don't know anything about them. Thanks.
bjonesII

ttt

TTT

I finally broke down and bought 2 of these videos (#3 and #4). I really like them: tons of no-nonsense info.
McCann doesn't pretend to be Ali, but he certainly seems to know his stuff. #3 is primarily on training combinations with focus mitts. He must provide over 70 different, functional combo's, and none of them include goofy stuff ("5 jabs to head, then a spinning backfist, followed by 6 uppercuts"). There's other stuff on the tape like working heavy bag and the "paddycake drill", but the combo's are the meat of the DVD, are there is lots of meat! I haven't watched all of #4 yet, but already it's got practical tips on defensive techniques and the guts of the DVD is working defensive counters/combo's off your opponents focus mitt attacks. As w/#3, no fluff, no needless repetition, good quality visuals, etc. I'm impressed and glad I got em. PS I have no financial connection/ties to McCann or the company that released the DVDs; just think they're good.

ttt

TTT

What is Hock Hockheim's URL?

www.HocksCQC.com

and the series is Jim McCann's "The Art of Boxing"