McCorkle on suicide watch!

Guess you suck after all, now that you finally fought a legit fighter that Is not old. Yeah and about that pink slip genius, I never folded like that in a UFC fight and I fought champs chump. Keep up those performances the slip is coming.

ouch

Not good-natured.

jesus.. lol

Ohhhhhh kick a man Phone Post

O_O

Well, McCorkle did bring this on himself.

Hoger vs. Mccorkle

Zuffa...you know what to do

in early!

wow hoger your jealousy and douchyness is showing big time

Sam.......not cool.

frankiscool -  in early!

Says the guy watching the fights on television as opposed to actually fighting there. Congratulations Hoger, you are awesome.

He still has 4 losses less than you.

McCorkle just fought in front of 23,000 people in the co main event at UFC and you are doing what?

holy too soon!!!

McCorkle did bring it on but dayum!

The Alaskan Assassin - Guess you suck after all, now that you finally fought a legit fighter that Is not old. Yeah and about that pink slip genius, I never folded like that in a UFC fight and I fought champs chump. Keep up those performances the slip is coming.

Who are you?

Someone is trying to get himself back into the UFC IMO.

not many fighters make it in the ufc after going into the fetal position

I said his run won't be long.

The Alaskan Assassin - Guess you suck after all, now that you finally fought a legit fighter that Is not old. Yeah and about that pink slip genius, I never folded like that in a UFC fight and I fought champs chump. Keep up those performances the slip is coming.

Way to kick a guy while he's down - he would push your shit in Hoger, so talk your bullshit while you can.