McCorkle Soda, what should it contain?

I've already locked out and bought all the web addresses and have applied for the patent for McCorkle Soda, McCorkle Energy etc.

We need potential consumer feedback on you, the UG would want in your Extra Mega McCorkle Energy Drink!

Big Sexy, I'll be in touch shortly.... and I do mean, touch.

Lots of advertising, little action.

lots of CALories

piss and vinegar

Acai berries to fuel jiu jitsu passion.

How about you make the price $3.00 and keep talking about how you will bring it down to $2.65 (where it will be the best soda ever) but you never actually do?

epwar has McCorkle on the ropes.

sour kraut and beer farts

epwar - How about you make the price $3.00 and keep talking about how you will bring it down to $2.65 (where it will be the best soda ever) but you never actually do?

Too funny. 

Cocaine!!

fryabusa - 
epwar - How about you make the price $3.00 and keep talking about how you will bring it down to $2.65 (where it will be the best soda ever) but you never actually do?

Too funny. 

Not bad.

lots of that brown shit you have on your nose, homie! With extra jockage and nut huggin power!

Sans Lubricant -  High fructose corn syrup

Yuck. 

I hope they make McCorkle Throwback.

It'll be found in the back of the shelves, behind the RC Cola & Faygo.

who knows maybe the 40th anniversary can will finally hit the shelfs at $2.65

A McCorkle thread up for 3 hours and he isn't all over it? Has someone checked the local hospitals?

I just hope it doesn't have too many KCals in it, I like to maintain my svelte physique.

That's actually pretty funny

The main ingredient should be obvious:

Whoop-ass!