McCorkle trying to ASS KISS his way back to UFC

and I for one support this new more positive McCorkle.  Still the best looking super heavy around.  WAR MCCORKLE!

seems like a smart move to me.

voted down

Cyril Jeff - voted down

Voted down for supporting McCork?  Voted you down and myself up sucka mc.

The man who is too proud to beg starves Phone Post

Least he'll have a green pocket to go with his brown nose

War Corkie Phone Post

Anyone who thinks that the UFC will hire him back because he posted his payplan openly is fairly naive....he probably also has to EARN his way back in by beating a few legit fighters....

;-)

The guy is giving credit where credit is due.

The UFC were very generous to
Sean he posted about it when he was in the UFC. Now he is repaying them.

I like his attitude Phone Post

lol awesome thread

LayNprayNINJA -  Anyone who thinks that the UFC will hire him back because he posted his payplan openly is fairly naive....he probably also has to EARN his way back in by beating a few legit fighters....

;-)

No way man, you serious? Lol Phone Post

OaktownWhiteBoy - PanRoastedJinx - real pic found of you:

http://lemmehaveit.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/baby_delivered_through_asshole.jpeg

get off my nutz son.  I'm promoting the Corkster here.  Now stop trolling my threads or buy a blue name and post your own pics ya cheap fack.

FO LIFE!

I love threads like this op comes out talking shit, then finishes with " but I really like the guy" and when people argue its just, " no you don't understand!!! I like the guy!!! I'm voting myself up!!"(seriously who votes themselves up??) Phone Post

Seriously, who votes themselves up? Phone Post

Smart business move by McCorkle. The guy was a self made billionaire before the UFC deal.

I personally think The Corkster would see the humor in this thread.  There is a difference between talking shit and innocent ribbing.

also Haters hear this.

Try approaching this threasd with love instead of hate.  You're only attracting all that bad shit upon yourselves.  I take your dark energy and release it into the universe with love.

you are healed.

Naheb -  The guy is giving credit where credit is due.

The UFC were very generous to

Sean he posted about it when he was in the UFC. Now he is repaying them.

I like his attitude Phone Post
This. And this:  

OaktownWhiteBoy - 
McCorkle trying to ASS KISS his way back to UFC
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fu

ttt

For factual income information and releasing love into the universe.

McCorkle already posted that stuff before, good on him for rehashing when it's topical. Front page news.