McCorkle Vs Soa The Hulk at AFC 4

simpsonaye -
CindyO -

So tell me about The Hulk.

Cindy

Australian (New Zealand but we claim them) fighter. Fought in UFC and Pride. Hasn't done too well on the big stage so far. Was meant to fight Arlovski at One FC, but didn't wanna sigh a contract... Wins this fight good chance of being back in the UFC (me thinks)
Think that's about it. Anyone care to add?? Phone Post

2 2 = 4. Phone Post

Damn soa looks like a monster. Where the fuck has he been? Phone Post

It'll probably be tougher than his blue against sapp anyway lol Phone Post

carcaju - 
inf0 - 

If Cork gets it to the ground it's over.. if it stays on the feet he better just clinch and push Soa against the fence.

Haha wtf? Soa is a bjj black belt. He has also been training his fucking ass off. Soa 1st round tko.

How do you like your crow again?

Soa beat McCorkles ass into retirement.

Congratulations to Soa for all the hard work. I wanted to see him get tested into a second or third round to really see how his cardio is but oh well.

Soa is a beast, my close friend and my coach.

He dominated this fight with a massive double leg and then used his BJJ to control top position and pound out the TKO win.

Soa is of Tongan heritage not New Zealand.

And Soa is a legit BJJ black belt in fact now a 1st Degree Black Belt under Dave Phillips (Pedro Sauer) to those that predicted McCorkle would sub him, seriously come on.

We will head back to the gym and on to the next fight.

TenOfSwords -
Tylervic - 
TenOfSwords -

They finally legalized MMA in Victoria?

It has been for a while but only in a ring not in a cage Phone Post

So that explains why the UFC has never put an event on in Melbourne.

Because mma is only legal in victoria if its in a boxing ring. Therefore ufc hasn't come because its not in a boxing ring. Phone Post

http://youtu.be/aqNTWX7Ibdc

Video link to the fight

YouBeTapping thats for the link.

Soa should get a spot in the UFC, why wasnt he signed for next weeks card in Australia?

inf0 -
carcaju - 
inf0 - 

If Cork gets it to the ground it's over.. if it stays on the feet he better just clinch and push Soa against the fence.

Haha wtf? Soa is a bjj black belt. He has also been training his fucking ass off. Soa 1st round tko.

Corky isn't one of them Australian cans Soa has been feeding on. 

I've seen Soa fight.. I think you're over-selling this guy just a tad homie.

So did you watch the fight?? It went to the ground almost instantly and soa did nothing but dominate Sean until the ref stopped the fight. I like your analysis lol Phone Post

Feel bad for Sean. He should consider a change in direction.

He's a bright guy so I'd imagine he'll have plenty of options. Phone Post

inf0 - 

I see that some people still think hes a top20 HW