McDonald has better fundamentals than Barao?

Source: Michael McDonald on Barao: "My martial arts, my basics and defense are better than his."

I don't know much about McDonald other than that badass KO over Torres. U guys think he could beat Barao?

I find McDonalds fries kind of salty and disgusting, whereas BK fries seem a little thicker and slightly less salty. Also, their fry sauce is the bee's knees whereas all McDonalds have is fancy ketchup. To each their own, but I know an awful lot off folks who love getting down on some delicious BK fries and some fry sauce. Phone Post

the canadian psycho - 

McDonald's have better French fries than burger king Phone Post

u sir r 100% correct!

I think Barao has better overall game whereas Michael McDonald seems to have heavier hands. Phone Post

Also, I ain't never ate no burger king fries without fry sauce so I'll go to McDonalds and get some of their fries, drive over to BK, get a Coke and Whopper and put my fry sauce bias to the test. But, I tell you my brother from a maple leaf flag saluting mother...if McDonalds fries taste better than BK fries with BK.fry sauce???

Then consider my mind blown! Phone Post

Unless he dies of a french fry overdose. Phone Post

I think McDonald (aside from Cruz) presents the biggest challenge to Barão in the BW division. I think this kids the real deal and he's extremely talented and well rounded. Phone Post

McDonald is the real deal

Poopyface TomatoNose - I think Barao has better overall game whereas Michael McDonald seems to have heavier hands. Phone Post

Yeah this is basically my take on it too Phone Post

the canadian psycho - McDonald's have better French fries than burger king Phone Post

This. BK have better burgers but the fries are a let down. Phone Post

Renan "The Burger King" Barao.

JJSFC - Renan "The Burger King" Barao.

I see a potential marketing campaign here.

JTRipper -
Poopyface TomatoNose - I think Barao has better overall game whereas Michael McDonald seems to have heavier hands. Phone Post

Yeah this is basically my take on it too Phone Post

^ Phone Post

Poopyface TomatoNose - 

I find McDonalds fries kind of salty and disgusting, whereas BK fries seem a little thicker and slightly less salty. Also, their fry sauce is the bee's knees whereas all McDonalds have is fancy ketchup. To each their own, but I know an awful lot off folks who love getting down on some delicious BK fries and some fry sauce. Phone Post

I bet that sounded funnier in your head than it turned out to be.

Poopyface TomatoNose - I find McDonalds fries kind of salty and disgusting, whereas BK fries seem a little thicker and slightly less salty. Also, their fry sauce is the bee's knees whereas all McDonalds have is fancy ketchup. To each their own, but I know an awful lot off folks who love getting down on some delicious BK fries and some fry sauce. Phone Post

This Burger King for the fries McDs for the burgers. I'm a KFC kinda guy tho Phone Post

Barao is the best fighter in the division imo

Hansumboy -
Poopyface TomatoNose -  I find McDonalds fries kind of salty and disgusting, whereas BK fries seem a little thicker and slightly less salty. Also, their fry sauce is the bee's knees whereas all McDonalds have is fancy ketchup. To each their own, but I know an awful lot off folks who love getting down on some delicious BK fries and some fry sauce. Phone Post

I bet that sounded funnier in your head than it turned out to be.

WTF is fry sauce? Id like to know what kind of sauce I was putting on my food rather than this secret sauce you speak of. Phone Post

Better boxing fundamentals yes. Kicks go to Barao. Phone Post

Hey this is Robbie, an employee at KFC,
and I would have to say our wedges lay the smack down on McDonalds and Burger King fries Phone Post