McDonald’s Ghost Pepper Chicken Sandwich-DISPA

Geez this app blows. 

Disappointed is what I meant to say. I’m not sure it would’ve fit anyways. 

That thing is not good. I don’t normally eat McDonald’s but the ghost pepper thing got my attention. I stopped for a sandwich and I’m very disappointed that it wasn’t really spicy. I should’ve got a cheese burger. 

DISPA? DISPA WHAT?

DONT LEAVE ME HANGING YOU SON OF A BITCH!

ActiveMeasures - DISPA? DISPA WHAT?

DONT LEAVE ME HANGING YOU SON OF A BITCH!

DISAPPOINTED!!  

![](upload://iKVDfKmzlvooewIMMHLa6mBfEy9.jpeg)

1 Like

We must accept the Ghost Pepper Diaspora. They are good people.

The ghost pepper helps to hide the shit I’m assuming

You expected to get something super spicy from a place that feeds the general populace and get sued for its coffee being hot?

1 Like
Moke -

You expected to get something super spicy from a place that feeds the general populace and get sued for its coffee being hot?

This is a bit of a misconception

The lady that got burned, got burned bad

McD’s had already had a number of complaints about severe burn injuries

There was documentation that they intentionally kept the coffee that hot to prevent waste and make it last longer. By cooling the coffee to a lower more sane temperature the company stood to lose millions. That’s really why they got sued.

2 Likes
nudmamer -
Moke -

There was documentation that they intentionally kept the coffee that hot to prevent waste and make it last longer. By cooling the coffee to a lower more sane temperature the company stood to lose millions. That’s really why they got sued.

Yeah, man. They way most people know the story and what actually happened is pretty fucked up. That poor old lady

1 Like
nudmamer -
Moke -

Doesn't matter. Coffee is boiling hot regardless. Boiling liquids will burn you, period. If you spill it on yourself, and aren't even in the restaurant, that 100% your own problem.

"How dare McDonald's put ghost peppers in food that they KNOW children are constantly around and used to eating! You've traumatized my kid and I need 10 million dollars followed by a action suit for everyone else!"

Seriously though. I knew it wouldn’t be actually ghost pepper hot, but it wasn’t even franks hot. I figured my nose would at least run. 

Moke -
nudmamer -
Moke -

Doesn't matter. Coffee is boiling hot regardless. Boiling liquids will burn you, period. If you spill it on yourself, and aren't even in the restaurant, that 100% your own problem.

"How dare McDonald's put ghost peppers in food that they KNOW children are constantly around and used to eating! You've traumatized my kid and I need 10 million dollars followed by a action suit for everyone else!"

Actually it’s not boiling hot. It’s brewed at that temperature but drank and served at a much lower temperature. Most places to get coffee over 180 degrees you have to specifically ask for it extra hot. For us less perfect humans spilling coffee is not that uncommon. It really shouldn’t result in you getting 3rd degree burns requiring hospitalization. Plus my guess is most people couldn’t stand to drink it that hot anyway, the people that order it that way are probably doing it because they intend to drink it later. Also again the decision to make it that hot was purely driven by financial gain, not some sort of quality issue or customer preference.

But agree to disagree as they say

The Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese is the GOAT fast food item.

Looks pretty lame. Seems like it's just a mcchicken with "ghost pepper sauce." Pretty lazy. No wonder it wasn't hot.

Haven't tried it.

She didn’t even sue for millions either, she just wanted her medical bills covered for 20k and McDonald’s told her to go fuck herself.

the jury gave her much more.

mcdonalds said if served it so hot because it tasted better which could be true. Brewing it at a higher temp might have changed the flavor profile but who knows. 

180+ to serve coffee is way to fucking hot anyway and plenty of people before the old lady got burned too 

1 Like
OblongBox -

Looks pretty lame. Seems like it's just a mcchicken with "ghost pepper sauce." Pretty lazy. No wonder it wasn't hot.

That’s what it is. So disappointed. 

King Trav -
OblongBox -

That’s what it is. So disappointed. 

and the sauce isn’t even hot. 

The mcchicken is such trash compared to what other chains are doing with their chicken sandwiches.

Whambo -

The mcchicken is such trash compared to what other chains are doing with their chicken sandwiches.

To be fair you compared their dollar chicken sandwich. Not that their best is better than popeyes, but still.