McDonald’s security guard lays a beat down on a woman

1 Like

Mistakes were made…jobs were lost?

1 Like

Lol

You really think she’ll get fired? Cancel culture is out of control. I mean, throwing a drink at someone is fucked up, but I don’t think she should lose her job over it.

6 Likes

Is it normal for McDonalds to have security guards?

4 Likes

Lol!

2 Likes

Location, location, location

8 Likes

I’ll allow it.

That one boot to the face was way worse than any of the baton strikes.

3 Likes

Are you 18yo?? That is exactly the shit that should get you fired and your ass kicked. Jebis crites man

Sounded like somthing out of The Gentleman

1 Like

Yep. Those were love taps I think. She must have thought that was everything he had so as he was walking away she said something to clown him, so he came back to let her know he can get real anytime he wants.

That’s my takeaway anyway.

3 Likes

The going back and head kicking her, might have been excessive.

6 Likes

I didn’t love it, especially all the kicks … but I’ll allow it.

Allow David Cross GIF

3 Likes

My friends dad was a Sergeant in the local. We all knew if we did stupid shit and we did, to call him. The cops would all snicker if we brought up his name because he was no bs. He would come down in a wife beater and a night stick and he would duck your shins and ankles up and then send you home. No record required. I’d rather all day get my ass kicked like a man than get pulled into some bull shot record and the police.

1 Like

In Crumlin, Ireland…I suppose so!!!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

Ooooooh! Ooooooh!

2 Likes

Shes white and he looks colored. Something tells me the case will get lost in the shuffle and nothing will happen.

1 Like

The victim

i deserve this megan rapinoe GIF by Sports GIFs