McDonald's paper straws

Fuck every single person in the chain of command of approving this fucking soggy garbage!

They should all be fired, out of a cannon, into the sun.

3 Likes

I agree.  The simple act of touching a paper straw against your lips or teeth makes me want to MURDER COYOTES BY THE MUTHAFUCKIN MILLIONS.

3 Likes

Fuck yo fish, I want a plastic straw 

ShoreBreaker -

If it truly made any change I would hate it still, but I would not complain. But it does not. It's them simply collecting SJW points and appeasing to the fucking cry babies who pretend to be so worldly and tweet on their Macbooks from Starbucks where they are "being creative". Then they get into their brand new cars and drive off. Would not stop to help a wounded animal on the road. Would not inconvenience themselves in any way, ever. You know the kind of people I am talking about.

2 Likes
ProteinOverdrive - 
ShoreBreaker -

If it truly made any change I would hate it still, but I would not complain. But it does not. It's them simply collecting SJW points and appeasing to the fucking cry babies who pretend to be so worldly and tweet on their Macbooks from Starbucks where they are "being creative". Then they get into their brand new cars and drive off. Would not stop to help a wounded animal on the road. Would not inconvenience themselves in any way, ever. You know the kind of people I am talking about.

B... Bernie supporters??

If he was knowingly taking a banned substance, which he admits, he should have contacted the athletic commission and worked with them on a solution. Especially an athletic commission like NV, where you know there's a good chance that you'll be fighting, and you know they do surprise/out of competition testing.

His bullshit “I never had the opportunity to disclose” excuse is ridiculous. I’ve emailed Kizer, Aguilar, etc. with questions for friends that compete. Sometimes you have to be proactive.

My favourite thing about it is that they can't even recycle them in the UK yet

way back before you youngsters were born, all there was were paper straws.  they sucked balls then too

The world is getting trolled. lol at straws being demonized and portrayed as responsible for planetary destruction. People are fucking fools.

1 Like

Just drink it from the cardboard box like a real fucking man!

I hate everything right now. 

I still don't fully understand what the fuck is the deal with plastic straw hate.

They say something about it kills sea animals.

How the fuckstick are straws ending up in the ocean?!

You mean people are throwing them in storm drains?

If that's the case then why are we throwing out the baby with the bath water?

So because some fuck8ng trashy ghetto person litters, we all get straws taken away? Are we in elementary school?

Because that's what they do in elementary school. Some retarded kid falls from the monkey bars and now no kid can do monkey bars anymore. Some uncoordinated Asian math whiz trips while running on the playground and now, "No running!" scream the lunch aids at the normal kids.

1 Like

how about fuck straws.  drink out of a cup like an adult you fucking childish heathens.  you use sippie cups at home too?

3 Likes

A lot of plastic makes it's way into the oceans, where it forms huge islands, think theres like 3 about the size of Texas, and they get ground down by the waves into micro particles that the fish eat, then people eat the fish and so on. Plastic lasts forever so eventually it will choke the life out of the oceans.

Plastic and nuclear power will end humans.

beatbum -

I still don't fully understand what the fuck is the deal with plastic straw hate.

So because some fuck8ng trashy ghetto person litters, we all get straws taken away? Are we in elementary school?

Because that's what they do in elementary school. Some retarded kid falls from the monkey bars and now no kid can do monkey bars anymore. Some uncoordinated Asian math whiz trips while running on the playground and now, "No running!" scream the lunch aids at the normal kids.

It's called: somebody shit themselves and now we all have to wear diapers. 

I'm glad that I travel but don't call either coast or Illinois home. State's rights or fuck your mother.

Slouse -

A lot of plastic makes it's way into the oceans, where it forms huge islands, think theres like 3 about the size of Texas, and they get ground down by the waves into micro particles that the fish eat, then people eat the fish and so on. Plastic lasts forever so eventually it will choke the life out of the oceans.

People need to have a word with China and the other gross polluters in Asia. But something tells me it will all end similar to the way the NBA handled it. 

1 Like

they had the best straws for doing blow perfect size.

I mean I don’t know that for sure my friend told me.

you guys don’t know him he goes on another forum.

beatbum -

Because many places on earth dump in the ocean instead of landfills.

Slouse - 

Having spent half my life in the ocean, I’ve never seen a single straw affecting an animal, let alone ISLANDS of straws. I’ve never even seen a straw in the water. I mean I’m sure it’s happened but not that I even have a single memory of.

The irony is that if global warming IS a threat, then nuclear power is what’s going to SAVE humanity. The majority of fossil fuels are not for vehicles, but for the production of electricity. And the further down the electric car road we go, even moreso.

Modern gen 4 reactors cannot have a meltdown. It’s physically impossible. Better yet, they eat the spent fuel rods of older generation nuke plants for fuel. It’s a win/win.

But people resist these ideas because they WANT drama and chaos. But the solution is already here.

1 Like

Interesting.  Can you give me a 30,000 foot view as to why they cant melt down?

I am genuinly  curious.