McDonalds Spicy Nuggets - my review

Coworker brought me 10 for lunch.

Opened box, the nugget color was a little intimidating. They were crunchier than I remember the regular nuggets being. They seemed like the nugget consistency from 20 years ago, not like the newer ones. The mouth feel was oily and artificial. They were twice as hot as I was expecting. Several notches hotter than Wendys Chicken Sandwich. 10 mins after I ate them my mouth and throat still simmered somewhat.

Meh. 3 out of 5 stars.

I thought they had 0 spice to them. Strange orange red color and no heat.

Pat Giles - 

I thought they had 0 spice to them. Strange orange red color and no heat.

Color was unsettling. More spice heat than I imagined.

I enjoyed them.  Id still much rather have the old Domino's Kickers but these will suffice

OldSchoolMike - Coworker brought me 10 for lunch.

Opened box, the nugget color was a little intimidating. They were crunchier than I remember the regular nuggets being. They seemed like the nugget consistency from 20 years ago, not like the newer ones. The mouth feel was oily and artificial. They were twice as hot as I was expecting. Several notches hotter than Wendys Chicken Sandwich. 10 mins after I ate them my mouth and throat still simmered somewhat.

Meh. 3 out of 5 stars.

Everything about that sounds awesome. I love the old McNuggets and I like spicy things.

Damn forgot they had these and was wanting to try these. Just had McDonald's today as I saw they had a $0.50 cheeseburger deal so went with that and a McChicken

• waiting for the TeamHomeSlice review *
1 Like

Had them the other day. I’d give them 1/5.

They weren’t really spicy but destroyed my stomach for the next 2 days. Made me feel like crap right after I hate them. 

They sucked

Didn't like them 

If you use the McDonald's app you can get 40 spicy nuggets and two large fries for $6.99

I liked em.

I never eat McDonalds...

....but I had to try them - terrible....cardboard-like.  Ended up pissed off that I fell for their advertising - never again.

I live in Nashville and we have legit hot chicken all over the place. None of the chain stuff is really in the same league if you want spicy chicken but I did buy the shit out of Burger King spicy nuggets when you could get a 10 piece for a dollar. Might try the McDicks ones late at night if I order ubereats when nothing else it open. Not expecting much.

SCHLONGED! 

You're throat is a fucking faggot.