McGregor Blames ‘Lapse of Concentration’ for 303 injury, Reveals Return

Dana just confirmed that it’s not an injury situation.

1 Like

Same

I’ve broken a few toes

But the pinky was rough shit

Its small, but it bumps on everything all day long and you don’t notice until it is broken. Also, being on the edge of the foot, it takes a lot more of the weight you displace than you would think so every step is painful. I have been shot in the eye, broken ribs, fingers, arms, feet, legs, and arms. I have ruptured internal organs and had deep lacerations and bad burns. #1 most painful injury was a broken pinky toe. It wasn’t the break itself that hurt the worst, but the recovery was long and painful.

Worst pain I ever felt was when my pinky toe had been broken for like 2 days. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee or something and when I stepped out of the bed I got my pinky toe stuck in the metal bed frame and all of me weight went on it as I tried to step off of the bed. I laid on the ground in so much pain that I couldn’t scream and my eyes watered. I never understood how someone could pass out due to pain until that moment. I didn’t pass out, but it felt like an option at that moment. I am serious, it fucking sucks to break a pinky toe.

1 Like

Take some ibuprofen and put an ice pack on it, eh bitchass?

2 Likes