McGregor, Faber in physical altercation (video)

ausgepicht - Man, the MMA world secretly would rather be watching soap operas.

If that was a physical altercation, a papercut is a near death experience.

Gossipy bitches, the whole lot of you. If that stings, then it obviously applies.

Asspigshit, paper cuts kind of suck. Anyone who has been blown up or hit by a truck would tell you the same.

Upperdog - 

Gossipy bitches, the whole lot of you. If that stings, then it obviously applies.

Asspigshit, paper cuts kind of suck. Anyone who has been blown up or hit by a truck would tell you the same.

I prefer, Aushole. Thanks.

Anyhow, I can't help you with those hurt feelings, cupcake. Have you considered acting like a man, for the first time in your life?

Have a nice day!

Anybody who thinks this was a real altercation has downs syndrome.

The way Conor walks away into the bathroom so fast, and the way Faber laughs and turns to walk off is so staged it's not even funny.

ausgepicht - 
Upperdog - 

I prefer, Aushole. Thanks.

Anyhow, I can't help you with those hurt feelings, cupcake. Have you considered acting like a man, for the first time in your life?

Have a nice day!

You really are an Aushole aren't you? Lol glad you could find a moment between the days of your life and Rachael Ray for some input. Lol I actually agreed with you there. I didn't realize you had such a delicate sensibility.

The Last Emperor - Anybody who thinks this was a real altercation has downs syndrome.

The way Conor walks away into the bathroom so fast, and the way Faber laughs and turns to walk off is so staged it's not even funny.
To set up a match with Faber and Connor? Or because they're secretly best friends? I hope so cause that was some wack shit if real lol Phone Post 3.0

the gracie brothers should do a breakdown of this

I cut McGregor a bit of slack here, due to weight cutting time, but patting another man on the head is just such a douchebaggist move. McGregor clearly initiated the exchange and clearly went or tried to initiate the takedown, and also clearly was easily handled by Faber.

Of course faber is a master wrestler and McGregor is a very light blue belt in wrestling, so obviously not fair, but if Faber can quite easily bounce him into the wall, MCGREGOR IS GOING TO GET MURDERED BY MENDES!!!

One thing I love about fighting is that at some point, the talk must end, and you got to back up what you say, hand to fist and back to canvas.

Irish eyes will be crying tonight, and it will be lovely!!

Osbot - McG looks like an aids patient there. The fact he initiated the confrontation and then ended up with Faber pressing him against the wall, while it probably means nothing, still looks bad.

This while it wasn't serious Faber still came out looking better. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - Man, the MMA world secretly would rather be watching soap operas.

Agreed lol

But it certainly was a really awkward exchange Phone Post 3.0

Further more, that would be when Conor is feeling aweful at 25+ lbs lighter than he should be.

Nytron - Faber posted video w/ audio: https://instagram.com/p/4-gDyds4vB/?taken-by=urijahfaber

Conor starts it by patting Faber's head like a cat and saying "Hey little man". Then when Faber gets him against wall, Conor disengages and says he has to blow his nose and flees to bathroom.

Faber definitely got the better of the altercation. "I've seen crack heads roaming the streets that look healthier than McGregor right now."

LOL he didn't say anything about "Blowing his nose" He said "how about I break your nose"

something that he says regularly...

It looked like McGregor went for the clinch/takedown, which Faber very easily countered, and McGregor then thought the better of being shown on camera getting schooled by a smaller fighter and decided to do the Edmund Tarverdyan and duck tuck away from further embarrassment.