McGregor Flexing like Lex Lugor

Needs the 2001: Space Odyssey music instead.

3 Likes

Lol when that filthy pump hits, it hits.

3 Likes

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
from one in a million to clown rly fast

14 Likes

Hetarted

8 Likes

Mcgregor wishes he was a large man so bad. Dude wouldn’t look big in a high school weight room

23 Likes

The real thing
He’d never scream into a mirror like a fuckwit

13 Likes

Damn Conor had gone from being one of my favorite fighters to a huge fucking disgrace. He has no wins left in him.

14 Likes

Money+Fame+Steroids+Booze+Cocaine+Sociopathy = Conor McGregor

22 Likes

Denis Siver’s coach, Niko Sulenta, was the first person to call it all the way back in 2015, he said “I think he is a sociopath” when asked about Conor.

Go to 1:00:

12 Likes

look at those nipples! looks like a stack of pink quarters

6 Likes

Nah. I think it’s just his pre-workout supplements kicking in.

They obviously knew what they were doing by not testing him. Why waste a test?

2 Likes

Was a huge Conor fan, this is concise and correct

3 Likes

Dude is about 195lbs now. Probably added 15lbs of muscle, ees normal.

Wanna die of a heart attack, this is how you die of a heart attack :man_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

Must have started DDP yoga in the last few months.

8 Likes

He really, really wishes he was big. Being short in the modern age is horrible. If you look at kids, 6’1" is average now, I don’t know where these genetics come from.

If he was 6’4" there might not have been McGregor we know at all because he’d just be chill and not feel the need to show off. Short people get shit done!

He has fantastic proportions though, he is flat and wide with skinny legs, so that helps.

4 Likes

“6’1 is average now”

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I believe in the US it is 5’9.

1 Like

I don’t know how it’s in the US, but I swear every kid in Ireland is at least 6’ nowadays. Kids are fucking huge. Girls are 5’7"-5’8".

6’1" being average is absolutely becoming normal. Add to the fact that there is an active filtration of short genes happening in society and it’s not surprising that kids are tall.

3 Likes