McGregor Flexing like Lex Lugor

He legit wants to get his ass kicked at 170

1 Like

I wanted to see Conor vs Chandler

The mystique is long gone, but heā€™s still a draw. Win or lose his fights are entertaining affairs, and he never fails to trash talk and sell a fight.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see how much of a step heā€™s lost after the injury and added bulk. Heā€™d horrify @theraskal no longer having his previous lemur like physique.

Miss Elizabeth was a call girl in Florida before meeting Machoā€¦He paid $160 for her for one night and never let her leave. Her story is sad for sure, but classy GOATā€¦IDK

Still got my Miss Elizabeth LJN figure in storage somewhere lol

6 Likes

Masvidal can leon edwards still had to happen, imo

Whatā€™s the modern equivalent or the next step in this lineage of fans? It goes ā€œjust bleedā€, ā€œlet me bang, broā€, ā€œsaw them before they were on TUF, nowā€¦ā€¦whatā€™s the new, uneducated, never competed, mindless fanboy called? Thatā€™s who McGregor is here to draw in if he continues to fight.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fucking crazy, I never knew that.

Pelicans? Bad ass. Oh so you get a lot of migrating birds as well. Dog kibble is a good idea. I always thought the morsels would be too big, maybe our cat food. Hopefully it cools down enough for the bird baths to stop drying up.

2 Likes

The Ravens will drop the kibble in the gutter to get it wet and soft. They love that shit.

And yeah the pelicans will just float in my pool. The dogs donā€™t even try to fuck with them anymore because those fuckers are huge.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hell yeah thatā€™s legit. I bet they are. Iā€™ll badger you in the other thread later this year for some pictures of those fuckers. I donā€™t have a pool and we are 3 hours away from the ocean so we donā€™t get shit like that. Iā€™ll try putting some cat food out

1 Like

Actually never new it myself til this yearā€¦watching old Brickhouse Brown & Bill Dundee shoot interviews & they both seem to confirm Miss Elizabeths origins

1 Like

A call girl in Florida before meeting Savage? Fuck, Florida news is rarely good.

4 Likes
7 Likes

good post

Donā€™t you dare tell such lies about the beautiful # MISS ELIZABETH!
randy savage GIF

4 Likes

Good to know Iā€™m the future ā€œstockā€

So ya. To white/black people 5ā€™10-5ā€™11 seems normal. Itā€™s the pesky Mexicans and Indians bringing the average down on paper but everyone knows they are 5ā€™3 and donā€™t count

1 Like

Better than being the past stock.

Hey, Iā€™m a 6 footer but the mother of my kids was a petite one so I wonā€™t be looking down at smaller men. Especially as the Petr Yans of the world can smash most of us tall fuckers ha ha.

2 Likes