McGregor has HUGE rant about Nate and Floyd.

Nate's a b*h. Nate's a fg bh, and let me tell you why," McGregor said. "I had the biggest respect for Nate – and I still have big respect for Nick, he's out doing his thing – but when [Nate] took that phone call or that video call from Floyd Mayweather, and was like, 'hello Floyd's fans,' he was Floyd's b*h that night. I was like, you fg py. You absolute p*y," McGregor was quoted as saying by MMAfighting.com

"When he had that video call, he should've been on the other end of that line, and when Floyd was saying 'you made McGregor tapout,' he's like, 'yeah I did,' and Floyd is saying, 'I'm going to finish the job' — he should've said, 'shut your f
**g mouth or I'll strangle you too,' and then post that everywhere. And then all of a sudden, it would've been like, fk Floyd. It would've be me and Nate again. But he was Floyd's bh that night. He was Floyd's employee that night. So look, fk Nate. F*k Nick. Fk the Diaz Brothers. And if you want to be down with the Diaz Brothers, then fk you too."

The McGregor-Diaz rivalry came to the fore in 2016 with them fighting on two occasions at UFC 196, when Diaz made the Irishman tap out, but the reigning lightweight champion got his revenge when he even the score by triumphing at UFC 202. Their showdowns shattered records and was the highest earning pay-per-view in UFC history.

Despite the former and first two-weight UFC title holder admitting that he has lost respect for Diaz following his stunt with Mayweather, he has promised a third bout in the near future, possibly for the lightweight title.

"Look, he took a hell of a lot of smacks that night (at UFC 202). His face droops to the left. Look at him. Look real close at him. His face droops to the left now. You don't take them left hammers all for 25 minutes and come back normal. He was not normal in that phone call," the Irishman said about their fight last August.

"I was expecting a different situation, but I couldn't believe it when I watched it. I watched like 10 minutes of it, and Floyd's like, 'hey Nate, say hello to my fans.' You f
*g bh. It's the biggest b***h move I've ever seen. So whatever, it is what it is. Now you're back in the queue. Now you're at the back of the queue.

"Don't get me wrong, me and Nate will throw down again, 100 percent. It's one apiece. We'll finish it off. I'd imagine it will be for the lightweight world title, 155. It could be like a skeleton wrapped in cling film. If his team is wise, they'll talk him out of it. They'll say, 'you've made some money, your face is drooping to the left, your speech is slurred. Chill now. Enjoy the money.' But they're not the most intelligent people, so I'm sure me and Nate will go again," McGregor explained

ttt

Yeah that exchange between Floyd and Nate was a bit strange considering Nate was saying how he wanted to fight Floyd a few months ago and he also said he'd beat Conor and Floyd on the same night.

Image result for nate diaz

I've never even heard of this Nate/Floyd instatwitter bullshit...

I'm down with the Diaz brothers, Conor. So what now, tough guy?

Nate's "at the back of the queue"? Then who the fuck is ahead of him? Floyd and...?

Conor still butt hurt about getting choked out. 

SickEye - 

Conor still butt hurt about getting choked out. 

If he hadnt won the rematch then I would agree with you, right now he is finding ways to stay on top without fighting.

McGregor's soooo fucking mad that he hasn't been able to finish Nate and in fact got finished BY Nate. The butthurt is palpable. Hey, call him a bitch again McGregor, he still made you tap out like... well, like a bitch.

I

Wow. Why is Conor so sad? LOL.
He seems to forget that if him and nate were fighting in the streets, he would have been dead that night.

Someone's still salty about becoming a quick tapping panic wrestler. Haha

This guy talks so much garbage

I'd say Conor could be looked upon as a 'fucking pussy' for making every excuse in the book not to fight Khabib

fuck that guy who beat my ass, seriously!

gotta talk his shit on nate before he gets in the cage, doing it inside didnt work too well for him. the only way he calls him a pussy inside the octagon is if he tattoos it on the back of his ankles so nate can see is as he runs away.

Vecna808 - Am I missing something but did not Conor turn Nate's face into a hamburger patty last time ? Nate looked a mess at the end, that really can not be good for the brain, ( I'm no doctor but hey !
) Seems 1-1 to me, and if the next one is at 155 Nate is going to get stopped , Nate has a crap record at 155.

Yes he got plenty of good licks in. He's got slicker striking than Nate for sure. It's the chin. cardio, and confidence that he has trouble with, which is why he won't finish him at 155 or any other weight. Nate doesn't walk in there ready to lose like most of Conor's other opponents seem to do. 

Conor was absolutely right. Why ride someone else's coat tails? I guess he's been spending too much time LayzieTheSavage