McGregor has HUGE rant about Nate and Floyd.

Wanderpage - Wow. Why is Conor so sad? LOL.
He seems to forget that if him and nate were fighting in the streets, he would have been dead that night.

Stupid to talk about what happens in the streets because it's just as likely Nate would have been soccer kicked or stomped after that first knock down.

Conor having a kid has turned him into a hormonal cry baby.

I don't expect many Americans to understand Conor here, bc they would be the same star struck bitches Nate was and wouldn't think twice. Conor is at the pinnacle of the fight game and psychology game bc of his relentless self belief. Hate on him now you bitches, but in 10 years you will be Complete Marks bc you were "witnesses". Same with what Ali went through. The masses won't remember Nate Diaz, they will remember Conor McGregor. Sorry bout yo luck!

MacLifeHEEL -

I don't expect many Americans to understand Conor here, bc they would be the same star struck bitches Nate was and wouldn't think twice. Conor is at the pinnacle of the fight game and psychology game bc of his relentless self belief. Hate on him now you bitches, but in 10 years you will be Complete Marks bc you were "witnesses". Same with what Ali went through. The masses won't remember Nate Diaz, they will remember Conor McGregor. Sorry bout yo luck!

Did you seriously just compare Ali to conor? Ali had a good twenty year run. Conor managed about five before he got butt hurt and ran off to talk shit for a living.

Thiaguy is back

HexRei -
MacLifeHEEL -

Did you seriously just compare Ali to conor? Ali had a good twenty year run. Conor managed about five before he got butt hurt and ran off to talk shit for a living.

What are you saying? Conor is done? This is just the beginning. Pray Conor fails, otherwise it will be "nuthuggers" and ...crickets on here. He will be bigger than Ali bc of his breadth of capability. You know nuttin

Peasant -
MacLifeHEEL -

Whatever you delusional faggot

Lol you peasant! Eat a bag of dicks

"I ain't got no motherfucking friends, that's why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker"

also didn't the Diaz bros fuck up Montana, I seem to call him eating shotgun to the back.

Conor will knock out Nate in one round if they meet again. Nate's taken far too much damage, you could tell from the way Conor was dropping him in the last fight with 30% shots. 

MacLifeHEEL -
Peasant -
MacLifeHEEL -

You make me glad that the ignore feature works for muds.

troll.

MacLifeHEEL - 

You may be right, but let's be see if Conor can even defend his title once, since up to this point he has refused to do that. The UFC has prob had 30 one and done UFC champs, and to this point, Conor is no better than them and as of now he's refusing fights. If he can beat Khabib, Tony, Nate again, Aldo again, and say 6 others, and can defend 10 times over multiple years like guys like GSP, Anderson, and Jones have done, then he can be talked about for his earned legendary status. But he's not even close yet.

If you care what the irish guy has to say, you're part of the problem.

HexRei -
MacLifeHEEL -
Peasant -
MacLifeHEEL -

You make me glad that the ignore feature works for muds.

troll.

Lol at this Salty lil bitch. "Ignore feature" ROTFL you little girl.

FrontBroRian -
MacLifeHEEL - 

You may be right, but let's be see if Conor can even defend his title once, since up to this point he has refused to do that. The UFC has prob had 30 one and done UFC champs, and to this point, Conor is no better than them and as of now he's refusing fights. If he can beat Khabib, Tony, Nate again, Aldo again, and say 6 others, and can defend 10 times over multiple years like guys like GSP, Anderson, and Jones have done, then he can be talked about for his earned legendary status. But he's not even close yet.

This

Ali won fans over through winning fights and being great. The last thing in the world Conor thinks about is fighting.

Didn't nate break a ufc record for amount of punches landed on conors head that night?

MacLifeHEEL -

Lol. He's just like every other deluded Mick in my family. Oi did this and oi did dhat! Oim da wun! Oi beelt da fookin howse! No uncle Rog, you put the roofing on. And it leaks like shit.

"...If he can even defend his title once"

Tired argument from the same bunch of naysayers who have proven to be wrong about Conor 99% of the time.

lol nate diaz choked the man out of him

SurgicalGloves - "...If he can even defend his title once"

Tired argument from the same bunch of naysayers who have proven to be wrong about Conor 99% of the time.

So you're saying he has defended a UFC title?