McGregor in Abu Dhabi UFC 242: Bad move?

Khabib Nurmagomedov defends his title against Dustin Poirier at The Arena in Abu Dhabi on September 7, 2019. Dana White as promoter perpetual, has offered Conor McGregor ring side seats to take in the action. Seems like once again, the UFC is either blatantly ignoring the warning bells, or stoking a fire that nearly raged out of control a few months ago.

Khabib has already laid down the gauntlet in the strongest possible terms, saying McGregor better bring security if he comes, that Abu Dhabi is no place for showoffs, and that New York is a much easier place to leave than Abu Dhabi.

Those words should serve as a warning to both Dana White and Conor McGregor. Considering the history of animosity between these two camps, and the men in Khabib's circle, is it a good idea to bring to Abu Dhabi the man who once called Khabib's father a 'quivering coward'?

Just promotion. Conor will never step foot in that place.

Terrible idea. Police and government do not fuck around over there. Not even talking about the mob of 10,000 dudes who's entire belief system you thoroughly denigrated.

Ancient Wolf -

Just promotion. Conor will never step foot in that place.

Word

I agree op

It would be pretty funny to watch Conor get thrown into a middle-eastern jail though..

1 Like

Can you even drink his pig swill whiskey in that fucking country?

Didn't he also talk shit about Khabib's wife and her Muslim clothing, calling her a towel head or some shit? Conor goes to the UAE, not good.

They will do fuck all.

1 Like
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Didn't he also talk shit about Khabib's wife and her Muslim clothing, calling her a towel head or some shit? Conor goes to the UAE, not good.

Did you make that up? Towel head? You'd think it would have been talked about more if he said that 

1 Like

They won't do a fuckin thing. LOL. You pussies are delusional. Fuck Khabib all the rest of those kid-marrying goat fuckers.

2 Likes
Dugs95 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Didn't he also talk shit about Khabib's wife and her Muslim clothing, calling her a towel head or some shit? Conor goes to the UAE, not good.

Did you make that up? Towel head? You'd think it would have been talked about more if he said that 

I think he posted a pic of a full shower curtain-like structure covering her entire head during her wedding and posted the comment:

“You married a towel”

Then he deleted it I think.

FatBuddha -
Dugs95 - 

I think he posted a pic of a full shower curtain-like structure covering her entire head during her wedding and posted the comment:

“You married a towel”

Then he deleted it I think.

Definitely something along those lines. I think he even apologized. (Edit: probably not. I don’t know why I thought that)

Stu Cazzo -

Can you even drink his pig swill whiskey in that fucking country?

You can. The UAE actually seems pretty normal compared to a lot of the countries in that area. 

The FBI or DHS needs to investigate Khabib for terroristic threats. Because that's what he's doing.

1 Like
EaglesmeshedmyLeprecon -

They won't do a fuckin thing. LOL. You pussies are delusional. Fuck Khabib all the rest of those kid-marrying goat fuckers.

They're kid fucking goat marriers. Get it right.

absolutely nothing will happen if Conor shows up. Abu Dhabi is a highly developed international city., Not some kind of ISIS base or whatever you guys think it is. 

1 Like
EaglesmeshedmyLeprecon -

Says the man who probably hasn't left his shithole city his entire life.

3 Likes
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
EaglesmeshedmyLeprecon -

They're kid fucking goat marriers. Get it right.

Another badass keyboard warrior. lmao.

Things I would never say to someones face for $100, Alex.

1 Like

If he does go I think it's safe to say he'll get at least one smelly sandal thrown at him.Â