McGregor in Abu Dhabi UFC 242: Bad move?

FatBuddha - 
Dugs95 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Didn't he also talk shit about Khabib's wife and her Muslim clothing, calling her a towel head or some shit? Conor goes to the UAE, not good.

Did you make that up? Towel head? You'd think it would have been talked about more if he said that 

I think he posted a pic of a full shower curtain-like structure covering her entire head during her wedding and posted the comment:

“You married a towel”

Then he deleted it I think.

“You married a towel, mate”

I don't know what any of you are blabbering on about but if BLAF is serious, this is REALLY not a good idea. Not sure how it's even a discussion. 

1 Like

Conor being ringside adds SO MUCH value to that show.

Twitter going to be fun that night. Get your popcorn ready folks.

dinkledorf -

absolutely nothing will happen if Conor shows up. Abu Dhabi is a highly developed international city., Not some kind of ISIS base or whatever you guys think it is. 

This

jujubre - 
dinkledorf -

absolutely nothing will happen if Conor shows up. Abu Dhabi is a highly developed international city., Not some kind of ISIS base or whatever you guys think it is. 

This

If McGregor shows up in the UAE, he's going to be hanging with Emirs and Crown Princes. 

EaglesmeshedmyLeprecon -

They won't do a fuckin thing. LOL. You pussies are delusional. Fuck Khabib all the rest of those kid-marrying goat fuckers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States

10 year olds. 

Afghanistan has more stringent laws against child marriage than some states.

Just some of the highlights.

Osbot - 
EaglesmeshedmyLeprecon -

They won't do a fuckin thing. LOL. You pussies are delusional. Fuck Khabib all the rest of those kid-marrying goat fuckers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States

10 year olds. 

Afghanistan has more stringent laws against child marriage than some states.

Just some of the highlights.

You stupid cunt. Kids are fucked daily in Afghanistan and it’s viewed as normal behavior. If people read Your little link they’ll see you’re an idiot and a liar.

“Both states have since set minimum ages, of 17 and 16 respectively.”

Abu Dhabi still has slaves. Fuck going anywhere near the middle east (or half of england) after calling out how retarded islam is. Monkeys with billions from oil . 

Stu Cazzo -

Can you even drink his pig swill whiskey in that fucking country?

I think foreigners can go to bars. Not locals. 

Interesting bump.  With Conor's pub video and apology interview on Ariel's show, he HAS TO be on his best behavior.  Would be interesting to see him take a sportsman approach vs a brash shit talking one.  It could happen.