McGregor = male ronda rousey

Blond, brash, lots of hype, cutting in line of others that have "paid their dues" and getting hated for it. Phone Post 3.0

Except there's a lot more talent in his division.

i dunno, he's charismatic, and every time she talks you kind of hope somebody punches her.

shaqitup - i dunno, he's charismatic, and every time she talks you kind of hope somebody punches her.
. Phone Post 3.0

Both of them are annoying. They should date. Imagine the level of smug. Phone Post 3.0

Well, Dana does suck both their dicks

I don't agree. I have yet to FAP over Conor McGregor! Phone Post 3.0

Both Conor and Ronda are similar in that their teammates couldn't live up to their hype.

If Cathal hadn't gotten that gift decision, his crew would be as powerful as the 4 Horsewomen after Bethe walked in the room.

Both Conor and Ronda are positioned as "bigger than Brock" but neither have actually become "bigger than Brock" and their teammates were considered amazing prospects simply because of association.

They do have a few things in common. Phone Post 3.0

How exactly did Ronda cut in line again? She was already the Strikeforce champion. Phone Post 3.0

Rhonda is the male Rhonda

Honda didn't cut in line but her division is shallow as fuck. Conor though? Sooner or later we're going to have to admit the guy is special. Phone Post 3.0

HollywoodHondaHousey - Honda didn't cut in line but her division is shallow as fuck. Conor though? Sooner or later we're going to have to admit the guy is special. Phone Post 3.0

Yep Phone Post

Conor is way better at communicating and appealing to fans Phone Post 3.0