McGregor, Mendes each earn $500k at UFC 189

Fighters are criminally underpaid, signed contracts or not. You've got a disclosed payroll of 2 million to fighters when the gate did 7 million and the PPV is likely to bring another 25-35 million dollars in revenue. So at least 30+ million in revenue and 2 million goes to the fighters. I'm sure Mcgregor will get the lion's share of whatever bonus but you really open yourself up to criticism with that kind of pay disparity.

I understand Rory and Robbie got PPV points. Both made a killing Saturday Phone Post 3.0

MdGeist - 
LogProducer - 
Dawkins - You guys are so gullible. Connor is making a few million.

on top of the liquid 3 mil he already bet on himself

He never had 3 million to bet on himself you f'n goofs

you calling fester a liar?

Barbasol OOTFFTT - I understand Rory and Robbie got PPV points. Both made a killing Saturday Phone Post 3.0
I certainly hope you're right about this. Phone Post 3.0

chaplinshouse -
BubblesNS - 
chaplinshouse - anyone still wanna praise Chad for "saving the event?" he really did everyone a favor
For Chad, It was a win with the ufc, his fans, his career, and his bank account. Phone Post 3.0

I agree, good for him. But he wasn't trying to play hero, he just jumped on a golden opportunity. One that others would have killed for (esp frankie)
Frankie can't sell fights. His personality is bland, and his fights are rarely exciting.

Imagine if the main event had gone to an Edgar-esque split decision. What a let down after a main card full of finishes....

And other than Edgar's family, not one other ticket would have been bought.... Phone Post 3.0

I love reading all the butt hurt you guys are giving out.

So many Tapout wearing tough guys on the forum that are actually cry babies in real life. Keep up the work boys.

Let the hate flow through you.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

They've got a nerve not paying Conor more, unbelievable.

Some of the other guys could do with a little more as well. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - They've got a nerve not paying Conor more, unbelievable.

Conor sold all the ppv's.... Phone Post 3.0

JetSetter - 
Stu Cazzo - Jesus Christ Zuffa - a guy that's been fighting for 15 years is making 150k???

I'm getting so sick of this petty shit... Phone Post 3.0
Cancel your account and boycott the sport Phone Post 3.0

VU

Question, how much did Mendes earn with his last fight? Phone Post 3.0

kinson - I love reading all the butt hurt you guys are giving out.

So many Tapout wearing tough guys on the forum that are actually cry babies in real life. Keep up the work boys.

Let the hate flow through you.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Huh?

Does this post have any point or are you just vomiting diarrhea out of your mouth?

Wonder if you're on someones payroll.

MrTamliani - Question, how much did Mendes earn with his last fight? Phone Post 3.0

This is what it says on wiki:

Chad Mendes: $96,000 ($48,000 win bonus) def. Ricardo Lamas: $35,000

Barbasol OOTFFTT - I understand Rory and Robbie got PPV points. Both made a killing Saturday Phone Post 3.0
Hope so. They deserve every penny. Also a bit lost in the mix is Matt Brown going to fucking war...again. Phone Post 3.0

Hadouken -

Rory and Robbie deserves more... much fucking more. 

. Phone Post 3.0

Good pay numbers and I hope that rumor about Rory and Robbie getting points is true. This has to be the highest paying UFC card ever.

kinson -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - They've got a nerve not paying Conor more, unbelievable.

Conor sold all the ppv's.... Phone Post 3.0
Correct, hence he should've been paid more, hopefully he received a PPV bonus. Phone Post 3.0

sodagoespop - Lol at Rory's pay, what a joke the UFC is
But don't forget the HUGE Reebok money Phone Post 3.0

JetSetter -
Stu Cazzo - Jesus Christ Zuffa - a guy that's been fighting for 15 years is making 150k???

Cancel my account? Why?

If you think that these guys are getting the shit end of the stick then it means you can't be a fan of the sport?

Go fuck yourself in the ear cuntface Phone Post 3.0

ThatsHowIRoll -
JetSetter - 

VU
Joe Rogan has been complaining too - should he walk out on the sport or are you just a fucking retard too! Phone Post 3.0

It's getting there, slowly. I don't think this makes up for the sponsorship losses.
The transition is going to suck for a lot of fighters for a while. Phone Post 3.0