Mcgregor out of his tree...

Who cares, he's enjoying himself with his friends getting fucked up. We all do.

To be fair, sobriety has never been a strong suit of the Irish. It'd be a whole lot more strange if he wasn't half bent.

That, ladies and gentleman is an Alpha male. Two weight concurrent world Champion, undefeated in UFC against fighters not heavier than him. 

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

That, ladies and gentleman is an Alpha male. Two weight concurrent world Champion, undefeated in UFC against fighters not heavier than him. 

You're one of the few I always laugh at, you and cre entertain me so much I never get annoyed with your Conor/Bisping or his Askren nuthugging/trolling. Don't even like calling it that because it sounds negative but you know what I mean 

I just want people to observe and take note of this.

this is the exact same shit Jon jones does.  People hate him because we all know this is him but he has that bullshit holier than thou persona.

this is Conor's persona and people accept and or embrace it.

Dugs95 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

You're one of the few I always laugh at, you and cre entertain me so much I never get annoyed with your Conor/Bisping or his Askren nuthugging/trolling. Don't even like calling it that because it sounds negative but you know what I mean 

Darth Potato - 

this is the exact same shit Jon jones does.  People hate him because we all know this is him but he has that bullshit holier than thou persona.

Umm... no. Conor parties. Jon Jones gets DUIs, hits pregnant women with his car and then runs away, and gets popped for steroids. Not the exact same shit at all.

fuck him.

Sub

Maxximus -
Darth Potato - 

Umm... no. Conor parties. Jon Jones gets DUIs, hits pregnant women with his car and then runs away, and gets popped for steroids. Not the exact same shit at all.

Lol, this. 

Why no hate for Conor? His girlfriend is due to his baby any day now and he's off acting like a flashier Jon Jones

Mshi - Why no hate for Conor? His girlfriend is due to his baby any day now and he's off acting like a flashier Jon Jones
Big blow out before the birth of his kid... He's not the first to do it.

Mshi - Why no hate for Conor? His girlfriend is due to his baby any day now and he's off acting like a flashier Jon Jones

Lol @ the 'why no hate?' brigade. 

Gandhi -

wait so mystic mac is a coke head?

you didnt know that?

also whats up with black LHW champs hitting preggos? first rampage then jones. (I guess Page wasnt champ when he did it)

MarcusAurelioFan -
Gandhi -

wait so mystic mac is a coke head?

you didnt know that?

also whats up with black LHW champs hitting preggos? first rampage then jones. (I guess Page wasnt champ when he did it)

I heard rumors but thought it was just people talking shit