Mcgregor overhyped

The "holloway put him out a year" line revealed your troll too early.

time to fight someone top 20

I've watched more mma than you will watch in your lifetime.and usually damn good at predicting fights .ive also contributed to online community for years with about 50 million views on my vids.not trollin anyone.im allowed my opinion .and i love watching guys like mcgregor fight win or lose

Winston Wolf - time to fight someone top 20

Holloway is top 20, Diego is definitely top 20, and Brimmage was probably top 20 at the time they fought.

Overhyped maybe but give the guy some credit. Brandao isn't a gimme and Connor completely dismantled him, so saying anyone in the top 10 would "kill" him is nonsense. I won't go on a limb and predict he's the next champ but this Irish lad has serious game.

Exactly in top twenty not the top ten so you think he should fight number 2 Frankie Edgar .or cub who has beat most top tens and is on 7 fight win streak is all I'm sayin

Lol @ "Holloway almost ripped his leg off"

Come on, guy. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly in top twenty not the top ten so you think he should fight number 2 Frankie Edgar .or cub who has beat most top tens and is on 7 fight win streak is all I'm sayin

Failed drug test coming next? Phone Post 3.0

The people who are still tryin to deny this kid his respect are hilarious. Keep denying greatness when its staring you right in the face, idiots

Damienhls - 
slamming - "max holloway put him out for a year"

This is the kind of bullshit that makes this forum pointless.

Holloway went for an ankle lock from the bottom and ripped his knee ya I'm exaggerating a bit but holloway still went toe to toe with him. UFC will not put him against a top 5 ..Poirier . Cub. Chang sung .will beat him and please don't even mention Frankie Edgar in same thread as mcgregor.he is fancy and fun to watch .he was callin outdo ego Sanchez and they have him Diego brandao

Who has the UFC ever protected this way? 

Any popular fighter that consistantly wins is moved up the ladder and starts getting top ranked opponents.  The UFC makes money by promoting fights between big name stars.  They don't sell fights between a popular fighter and "bums".  And no fighter who wants big paydays and the benefits that come with one day being champ is content to sit back and fight a bunch of no name cans.

This isn't boxing.

Damienhls -
slamming - "max holloway put him out for a year"

This is the kind of bullshit that makes this forum pointless.

Holloway went for an ankle lock from the bottom and ripped his knee ya I'm exaggerating a bit but holloway still went toe to toe with him. UFC will not put him against a top 5 ..Poirier . Cub. Chang sung .will beat him and please don't even mention Frankie Edgar in same thread as mcgregor.he is fancy and fun to watch .he was callin outdo ego Sanchez and they have him Diego brandao
Mcregor went to pass guard ya dopey git. Watch the actual fight next time. 3 guys that the UFC put in front of him and all 3 there were intimidated lil cowards like you saying the hype train is going to get derailed instead conor smashed and dominated all 3 fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Have no fear this over hyped pipe dream will come back down to Earth soon enough. He's wanting top 10? GLHF cause you aren't cut out for it.

Damienhls - I'm actually a big fan of his before he was in the UFC. He will sell a lot of tickets but anyone with a ground game will derail the hype train. Is max holloway in the top ten?is Diego brandao in the top ten?or the dude that choked him out in the top 100?it was A while ago but when holloway damn near ripped his leg off.im not hatin just puttin you in check.
Holloway did nothing to his leg!!! He did it himself. You clearly haven't seen the fight. So shut up! Phone Post 3.0

ajsr - 

Holloway is top 20, Diego is definitely top 20, and Brimmage was probably top 20 at the time they fought.

i was being sarcastic But those guys aint top 10.I should have bet the house on the Brandao fight that was a mismatch,He should have fought a top 5 fighter but they milking it

Winston Wolf - 
ajsr - 

i was being sarcastic But those guys aint top 10.I should have bet the house on the Brandao fight that was a mismatch,He should have fought a top 5 fighter but they milking it

This was his third fight in the UFC and he was coming off a year lay off; why should he have fought a top 5 fighter in that situation?

I've seen every UFC fight.what I remember is holloway scrambling from bottom but anyways...I didn't say brandao was a can.i think he is quit good but not a top ten.UFC matches fighters up like this ..whoever beat brandao last fight will probably face mcgregor next might have been Poirier.and brandao will probably face holloway or brimmage. Joe silva often looks at matchups like this.mcgregor is a star and money maker for them and will sell out stadiums in uk.i wouldn't give him a title shot if he threw brandao ten feet in the crowd.until he beats a top ten.the other fighters have all done that. And are all in the mix

Just fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

ajsr - 
Winston Wolf - 
ajsr - 

This was his third fight in the UFC and he was coming off a year lay off; why should he have fought a top 5 fighter in that situation?

his talent level along with his popularity warrented a big fight IMO.Frankie Edger or someoneof that level should be his next fight.Porrier would be fine

Damienhls - I've seen every UFC fight.what I remember is holloway scrambling from bottom but anyways...I didn't say brandao was a can.i think he is quit good but not a top ten.UFC matches fighters up like this ..whoever beat brandao last fight will probably face mcgregor next might have been Poirier.and brandao will probably face holloway or brimmage. Joe silva often looks at matchups like this.mcgregor is a star and money maker for them and will sell out stadiums in uk.i wouldn't give him a title shot if he threw brandao ten feet in the crowd.until he beats a top ten.the other fighters have all done that. And are all in the mix

good post.