McGregor presents The Spicy Crispy Chicken

That made me laugh. Good for him. 

Lol @ putting Conor Jr. through college.   That man is hitting the mainstream in a big way

Like him or not, that's funny

Where’s His BK Crown ?

JoseyWales - 

Where’s His BK Crown ?

If I made 100 million dollars id definitely be doing burger king commercials,

Fuck it, i’m hitting the BK for one of these bad boys at lunch.

Nice to see a role model promoting a healthy lifestyle for the youth.  Can't wait for his personal brand of hard alcohol to come out.

Lucas Maximus - 

Nice to see a role model promoting a healthy lifestyle for the youth.  Can't wait for his personal brand of hard alcohol to come out.

lol

honestly even this video is more interesting lol

Meh, kind of lame.  And I'm sure the sandwich sucks to boot.

Lucas Maximus -

Jesussss anything else? You wanna loop in having a baby without being married too? Ridiculous statement.  Because i love whiskey if i was a public figure I shouldn’t make my own because of kids? What else do we wanna get on him about? Laughable 

That sandwich looks good. Wonder if it can beat out Wendy’s spicy chicken as the goat spicy chicken fast food sandwich. I’ll have to try when my fast food exile is over. Shit, maybe I’ll have one when I’m in Ireland in June in honor of McGregor.

Fake Pie - That sandwich looks good. Wonder if it can beat out Wendy's spicy chicken as the goat spicy chicken fast food sandwich. I'll have to try when my fast food exile is over. Shit, maybe I'll have one when I'm in Ireland in June in honor of McGregor.

Travels 1000s of miles to Ireland - goes to eat at Burger King.

McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

Jesussss anything else? You wanna loop in having a baby without being married too? Ridiculous statement.  Because i love whiskey if i was a public figure I shouldn’t make my own because of kids? What else do we wanna get on him about? Laughable 

He seems to be providing for the baby and mom.  What I'm talking about is promoting junk food and alcohol.  He could have easily invested his money in something healthy.  We all make choices and are entitled to opinion.  You think its ok to drink whisky, I don't.

Lucas Maximus - 
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

He seems to be providing for the baby and mom.  What I'm talking about is promoting junk food and alcohol.  He could have easily invested his money in something healthy.  We all make choices and are entitled to opinion.  You think its ok to drink whisky, I don't.

What if the whiskey was from fermented urine?

maybe if it came from your mother's fermented cunt

McDonald's fucked up

Big Mac/ big mac jr campaign writes itself!