McGregor presents The Spicy Crispy Chicken

BK is awful food. This won’t change that.

Lucas Maximus - 
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

Nice to see a role model promoting a healthy lifestyle for the youth.  Can't wait for his personal brand of hard alcohol to come out.

Jesussss anything else? You wanna loop in having a baby without being married too? Ridiculous statement.  Because i love whiskey if i was a public figure I shouldn’t make my own because of kids? What else do we wanna get on him about? Laughable 

He seems to be providing for the baby and mom.  What I'm talking about is promoting junk food and alcohol.  He could have easily invested his money in something healthy.  We all make choices and are entitled to opinion.  You think its ok to drink whisky, I don't.

Everything in moderation my friend, including moderation.

moderation is for the mediocre

Lucas Maximus -
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

Nice to see a role model promoting a healthy lifestyle for the youth.  Can't wait for his personal brand of hard alcohol to come out.

Jesussss anything else? You wanna loop in having a baby without being married too? Ridiculous statement.  Because i love whiskey if i was a public figure I shouldn’t make my own because of kids? What else do we wanna get on him about? Laughable 

He seems to be providing for the baby and mom.  What I'm talking about is promoting junk food and alcohol.  He could have easily invested his money in something healthy.  We all make choices and are entitled to opinion.  You think its ok to drink whisky, I don't.

Most things we judge of others is something within ourselves we dont want to face.

I’m guessing you werent always the father of the year award winner? Dont answer that.

No he is not making excellent role model choices in terms of who he is partnering up with for branding. Then again, he punches people in the face. At least what he says is what he does. Hats off for what he has acom[plished. I dont know what he does that actualy count in the background and I dont know what his lifetime body of work will look like. My garden needs work, who am I to critique someone elses?

Lucas Maximus - 

maybe if it came from your mother's fermented cunt

I actually laughed. Good one.

They look like twins

The double champ shoving it up the haters’ asses once again. And,as usual, they are too stupid to see it. Lmmfao

Letibleu - 
Lucas Maximus -
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

Most things we judge of others is something within ourselves we dont want to face.

I’m guessing you werent always the father of the year award winner? Dont answer that.

No he is not making excellent role model choices in terms of who he is partnering up with for branding. Then again, he punches people in the face. At least what he says is what he does. Hats off for what he has acom[plished. I dont know what he does that actualy count in the background and I dont know what his lifetime body of work will look like. My garden needs work, who am I to critique someone elses?

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I.  That's what internet forums are for.

Uncle Joey is with the Burger King also (Since the start):

Lucas Maximus -

Cringe. You literally sound like a Christian mom you soft cunt.

no way he eats that shit 

Ronda at Carls Jr was much more believable

StankieEdgar - 

no way he eats that shit 

Ronda at Carls Jr was much more believable

Rhonda at any fast food place, including all of them, is much, much more believable.

Bill Burr has been calling Conor “that Burger King lookin’ fuck” for a long time - perfect.

Lucas Maximus - 

Jesus.

Homeslice - 
Fake Pie - That sandwich looks good. Wonder if it can beat out Wendy's spicy chicken as the goat spicy chicken fast food sandwich. I'll have to try when my fast food exile is over. Shit, maybe I'll have one when I'm in Ireland in June in honor of McGregor.

Travels 1000s of miles to Ireland - goes to eat at Burger King.

Fake Pie - 
Homeslice - 
Fake Pie - That sandwich looks good. Wonder if it can beat out Wendy's spicy chicken as the goat spicy chicken fast food sandwich. I'll have to try when my fast food exile is over. Shit, maybe I'll have one when I'm in Ireland in June in honor of McGregor.

Travels 1000s of miles to Ireland - goes to eat at Burger King.

... and then goes to eat at McDonalds...

Lol that was great 

Fake Pie - That sandwich looks good. Wonder if it can beat out Wendy's spicy chicken as the goat spicy chicken fast food sandwich. I'll have to try when my fast food exile is over. Shit, maybe I'll have one when I'm in Ireland in June in honor of McGregor.

You misspelled Checkers

Just had it, it’s delicious but I could eat two of these mofos

Lucas Maximus -

Takes the moral highground abouy Whiskey and Junk food and then posts this. Bravo