McGregor rues following the rules vs. Mayweather

Conor McGregor recently published on his social network a message intended to generate interest in a boxing match vs. Manny Pacquiao. At one point he directly referenced Bob Chapek, CEO of Disney, parent company to the UFC's broadcast and pay-per-view partner ESPN.

The very first shot of the fight. Right on the button through the guard. I didn’t even put anything into that shot. Just placed it. It was hard for me not to dwell on the full 12 rounds that were potentially ahead of me and hold back my shots early. Still tho right on the absolute button. The first punch thrown. Remember the experts saying I wouldn’t land even 1 lol. I landed more than them all. The picture above is the very first punch of the fight thrown, and landed, and inside the very first second of the fight. Bums all of them “experts”. Listen to none of them! Really I should have just sat right thru that shot and took his head off and f*** the distance. If it didn’t work out just give him a good boot into the neck and get DQ’d and fined and who’d give a f***. I’m upset I fully followed the rules for that fight to be honest. Floyd deserved a volley at the least. A shoulder even, break the face.

Manny not so much tho I don’t think, but I will see how the build up goes and wait to hear what bitter old Freddie Roach has to say and then make a decision. My Whiskey's at half a b[illion] and climbing, I could take a fine. I’d rather fight MMA anyway not sure why I’ve been held back like this, it’s borderline criminal at this stage. The biggest number generator in the game asking for four fights since February this year and getting left unseen. It’s pretty f***ed up when I keep thinking of it. I’ve been right here this whole time.Bob Chapek, do you copy!

I repeat, Bob Chapek - Do You Copy!

Anyways boxing it is for now and I’m up for this! I hope no bottling takes place here. I’m already agreeing to these limited rules and holding back my full array of weapons. Let’s get it going guys.

Much love,

The champ champ

What do you think UG? How much would you pay to watch McGregor vs. Pacquiao?

1 Like

I won't ever pay a dime to see that scumbag fight 

5 Likes

How much their gonna paid for Pac not to end his life in the ring? At this moment its actually a circus, not a fight 

1 Like

Shoulda punched the guy harder in the fight that I coulda won if I woulda taken it more seriously.

Stick to selling moonshine.

2 Likes

Not paying shit for that fight. I will definitely watch it because I'm a sucker for all fights, but I'm not a sucker for feeding all the greedy cocksuckers who want to suck on the tit of the cows who are no longer what they once were, in a fight that makes zero sense and will be a one sided destruction if it is honestly performed in any way, shape or form. I'm streaming this shit all day, all night! Where you at homie?!

1 Like

McGregor can beat Pacquiao. He took some rounds off Floyd. 

The notion that Floyd just played with him is fucking ridiculous Floyd had a great strategy and won. That was no lesser version of Floyd. 

2 Likes

Lol just take that L like a man and move on. Two different sports, no one with any real knowledge of boxing expected you to beat Floyd. You’re about to get your face smashed in by Manny too. 

if you’re going to complain about the limited rules, then stick to MMA. 

1 Like

Connor is boring at this point. Trying to stay relevant when everyone else is moving on. I hope someone puts his lights out on the streets 

2 Likes
dinkledorf -

The notion that Floyd just played with him is fucking ridiculous Floyd had a great strategy and won. That was no lesser version of Floyd. 

![Jesus Fucking Christ Canvas Print by brutalitees | Society6](upload://iqZIjIVa2GVptDALlftSFeya29M.jpeg)

1 Like

My first thought is wow, that is a pretty well written letter.

Then my second thought is he doesn't stand a chance fighting Manny in boxing. It is a worse match up for him that Floyyd was. 

dinkledorf -

You might want to watch Mayweather in that fight then watch any of his previous. He literally used half his skill set

A lot may watch but no one is paying for that. 

Oh, and he has never been gracious in defeat

Little more chance to beat Manny than manny has at beating conor in mma. Lame

Barry_BondsMVP -

Lol just take that L like a man and move on. Two different sports, no one with any real knowledge of boxing expected you to beat Floyd. You’re about to get your face smashed in by Manny too. 

if you’re going to complain about the limited rules, then stick to MMA. 

This. 

Floyd toyed with him lol. It was not competitive. 

Floyed went half assed and gave the fans their moneys worth… Pac will look at it as an opportunity to DESTROY Connor and make himself look better than Floyd did.

dinkledorf - 

Jesus this kid is an idiot! LOL  Go back to watcing MTV!  You know nothing about the fight game! 

1 Like
Bill Mahoney - Little more chance to beat Manny than manny has at beating conor in mma. Lame

Shut up Canadian!  You don't ge a say in America's sport, the Sweet science!

That fight was years ago and dude is still making excuses for losing. He had nothing for Floyd, accept it, punch an old man, and move on.

1 Like