McGregor Says He Was Turned Down Edgar UFC 222

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

I don't blame him, most likely isn't in top shape and Frankie's not a draw. Frankie is a wrestler and I doubt he's focused much on TDD the past year.

Conor would knock Frankie out. He gets  rocked easily, I understand why Frankie rejected this fight in the past, and most likely would have turned it down again. 

There is not one fighter at 145/155 who wants to fight Conor, they know there is a high probability Conor KOs them. But they want the payday, and are willing to get KOed in exchange. 

Yeah I really believe a guy who hasn't fought in 15 months, and has said multiple times the cut to 145 is too hard to do anymore was willing to step in on short notice for a non title fight at 145  pounds. Fake news. 

VectorWega -

He's running scared to lower weight classes now.  Pathetic.

. Fucking coward should have been the one defending against either Tony or Khabib, but instead he ducked both. 

seekmurph -

Yeah I really believe a guy who hasn't fought in 15 months, and has said multiple times the cut to 145 is too hard to do anymore was willing to step in on short notice for a non title fight at 145  pounds. Fake news. 

None title fight?

Conor is the champ at 145. Max holds an empty belt, the fighters want Conor, not Max. 

Well some want Conor and the payday that comes with it. Others like Aldo and Frankie probably don’t want the risk of being KO’ed as they’ve already turned him down. 

Conor knew that wasn't going to happen. Tickets have already been sold for the event. 

from champ>warrior>keyboardwarrior

Morpheus1976 -

Says the fat boy behind the computer who hasn’t seen daylight in weeks.

Hate on him all you want, even if he is trolling he knows how to keep his name relevant. And anyone saying he’s “running scared” to lower weight classes must not remember how the majority of people said Frankie would wreck him a couple years ago. There’s no easy fight vs Frankie. Respect

BreakALegAndy! -

I don't blame him, most likely isn't in top shape and Frankie's not a draw. Frankie is a wrestler and I doubt he's focused much on TDD the past year.

Conor would knock Frankie out. He gets  rocked easily, I understand why Frankie rejected this fight in the past, and most likely would have turned it down again. 

Frankie has never been finished. Conor has though. 

RKing85 - lol at anyone who actually believes that.

Says the guy that knows just as much as everyone else about the actual truth on this topic....

Nothing. 

True dorks, and true dorks alone, lead obnoxiously declarative statements with “lol”

Trust not yon faggot. 

BreakALegAndy! -
Morpheus1976 -

i am sorry for your brother, maybe its time to lead him the way to heaven.

Morpheus1976 -
BreakALegAndy! -
Morpheus1976 -

Each time you post you reach a lower level of retardation.

congrats on this rare achievement. 

BreakALegAndy! -

There is not one fighter at 145/155 who wants to fight Conor, they know there is a high probability Conor KOs them. But they want the payday, and are willing to get KOed in exchange. 

So do the 145/155ers want to fight him or not?? Make up your mind.

I dont believe it for a second

Jimmy Recard -
BreakALegAndy! -

So do the 145/155ers want to fight him or not?? Make up your mind.

Fitting screen name is fitting. 

BreakALegAndy! -

The UFC offered him the fight twice as far as I know.  The first time Frankie was ready and in shape but Conor turned it down to face Mendes.  The second time it was offered to Frankie the UFC knew he was injured and offered anyway

Someoone correct me if Im wrong

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
BreakALegAndy! -

The UFC offered him the fight twice as far as I know.  The first time Frankie was ready and in shape but Conor turned it down to face Mendes.  The second time it was offered to Frankie the UFC knew he was injured and offered anyway

Someoone correct me if Im wrong

Not sure if the UFC knew he was injured but Frankie did turn it down. This was when RDA got injured and they scrambled for replacements.

luctaro -
JeffersonDArcyChoke -
Fujkm - what the heck does "not enough time to generate the money" mean?

Means they don’t have enough time to plug this in the mainstream to sell it. 

Hardcores mean NOTHING. 

Ngannou was pushed as Black Panther to appeal to casuals and his face is on Body Armor drinks locally by me. 

A McGregor fight needs press conferences now on the scale of UFC 100. 

Not enough time. 

Yeah you need at least a couple months and a press conference or two to generate headlines and buzz and let people make plans and buy tickets, rent hotel rooms etc.

Plus when Conor fights ticket prices increase. Wouldnt be good business to put him in a card where tickets have already been sold at a way lower rate.

Lol. Fuck off you do. He's like a God to so many casuals. Make a promo, advertise it on fb and YouTube, 'Conors returning early, on 2 weeks notice, watch him reclaim the 145lb title he never lost'

Shit spreads like wildfire now, and 24 hours after announcing it, boom. Massive talk, Conor looks good for stepping up this way, UFC makes massive bank. 

BreakALegAndy! -
Morpheus1976 -
BreakALegAndy! -
Morpheus1976 -

Each time you post you reach a lower level of retardation.

congrats on this rare achievement. 

pay attention, you are a fan of a retired fighter, he is never going to fight again.