McGregor seems to be trending downwards

Anyone else notice this?

Look as much as I want to hate on the guy after running from Diaz shook, I don't want him to go back to plumbing. I don't want him back on social welfare leeching the system.

So is there anyway we can just get this guy back in the cage ASAP?

Everyone's laughing at the McGregor/Mayweather bout. They've seen the future and the head clattering off the fence post.

Is there anyway we can just feed this dude to Cody G? I know he's a little smaller, but he will pack the power needed to cleanly end this once and for all.

Edgar has crushed enough hypejobs and de-railed many a bandwagon.

The support for McGregor is a facade.

We just want to see some comedy and if this clown doesn't want to perform anymore, then get him the fuck out of there.

Time to drag the cash cow through the streets and slaughter it for the onlooking crowd of savages.

It's your fault, you know.

Why did you do this to him? Phone Post 3.0

I've definitely lost interest in Conor the last few months. He is an after thought ti alot of people now. I would still watch him box floyd. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is going to end up Halal.

Oh wait he already did.

Least the blood got wiped off by the finest cloth money can buy.

This guy is Louis V down to the towels that they wiped his wounds with.

If this was war..

We thought he was Private Ryan!

LOL jokes on us!

I'm curious how soon Caraway will pass him in terms of selling power, with his mad shit talk and supermodel title-holding girlfriend. She can make a Honda Civic look like a Rolls. Phone Post 3.0

Mcgregor Diaz @202 will be announced by end of week Phone Post 3.0

He needs to schedule a fight and show up to work. I'm insanely tired of his gimmick and I'm a big Conor fan Phone Post 3.0

I think him hiding in Iceland scared to even see Nate face to face showed the masses that he was just an over hyped fluffer. No amount of nonsense will overcome his tail between his legs actions. The aura is gone, and the hype is gone.

I'm all for letting Cody G. end this nonsense once and for all. Phone Post 3.0

It would be refreshingly authentic for him to show up to a scheduled fight and say, "I'm just here to take part this time." Phone Post 3.0

Op - Conor has created some sort of emotional connection with you.

The sad thing is Conor doesn't feel the same about you, let alone care for threads.

I on the other hand love your work. Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher - Op - Conor has created some sort of emotional connection with you.

The sad thing is Conor doesn't feel the same about you, let alone care for threads.

I on the other hand love your work. Phone Post 3.0

That's where you're wrong.

Conor has been coppin pleas and offering olive branches.

"It takes a nutsack and a fat wallet to rock all white. Know that."

The Gucci emblem ain't a coincidence.

Conor shows up in all white AFTER Gu Wop?

With a Gucci tag? Wake up..

<

Jesus anytime Conor is mentioned there is so many whiny little girls. Haters all of you. Phone Post 3.0

Trick or Truth - Jesus anytime Conor is mentioned there is so many whiny little girls. Haters all of you. Phone Post 3.0

I love Conor.

CRE -
Trick or Truth - Jesus anytime Conor is mentioned there is so many whiny little girls. Haters all of you. Phone Post 3.0

I love Conor.
Yeah your recent posts really show your love for him ;) Phone Post 3.0

I don't mind Conor, but I did find it funny to see this posted on Wikipedia for awhile (until they caught on) after his loss to Diaz.

Current champions

Timeline of all champions.
Men[13]
Division Champion Since Defenses
Heavyweight Brazil Fabrício Werdum Jun 13, 2015 0
Light Heavyweight United States Daniel Cormier May 23, 2015 1
Middleweight United States Luke Rockhold Dec 12, 2015 0
Welterweight United States Robbie Lawler Dec 6, 2014 2
Lightweight Brazil Rafael dos Anjos Mar 14, 2015 1
Featherweight United States Nate Diaz Mar, 5 2016 0
Bantamweight United States Dominick Cruz Jan 17, 2016 0
Flyweight United States Demetrious Johnson Sep 22, 2012 7
Women[13]
Division Champion Since Defenses
Bantamweight United States Miesha Tate Mar 5, 2016 0
Strawweight Poland Joanna J?drzejczyk Mar 14, 2015 2

CRE - Anyone else notice this?

Look as much as I want to hate on the guy after running from Diaz shook, I don't want him to go back to plumbing. I don't want him back on social welfare leeching the system.

So is there anyway we can just get this guy back in the cage ASAP?

Everyone's laughing at the McGregor/Mayweather bout. They've seen the future and the head clattering off the fence post.

Is there anyway we can just feed this dude to Cody G? I know he's a little smaller, but he will pack the power needed to cleanly end this once and for all.

Edgar has crushed enough hypejobs and de-railed many a bandwagon.

The support for McGregor is a facade.

We just want to see some comedy and if this clown doesn't want to perform anymore, then get him the fuck out of there.

Time to drag the cash cow through the streets and slaughter it for the onlooking crowd of savages.
THIIIIISssss Phone Post 3.0

CRE is on some next level shit. Phone Post 3.0