McGregor so-called punching power

It's a lot different when you hit face-first wrestlers on the chin than when you hit a experienced boxer on the chin. Mayweather has been in with dozens of guys who hit harder than Conor.

Look at Mike Perry boxing. He landed clean shots to his opponent and then got KTFO. Now he's starching guys in the UFC.

Get out of here with your one shot knockout artist bullshit.

I agree, Canelo hits way harder than Conor. 

Barry_BondsMVP -

Ha ha ha!!!

Yeah because a boxers chin is somehow biologically different from an mma fighters chin. 

If you mean to say that Conor will not be able to land cleanly enough to do any real damage than yeah maybe, Floyd is different in that aspect....

But IF Conor can land a clean shot on Floyd he will fall just as any other opponent of Conor's has.

dicked by diaz -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Ha ha ha!!!

Prove me wrong 

Barry_BondsMVP -
dicked by diaz -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Ha ha ha!!!

Prove me wrong 

oh he'll be much better at KO'ing mayweather with gloved 250% more padded. 

lol

mdfmma123 -

Yeah because a boxers chin is somehow biologically different from an mma fighters chin. 

If you mean to say that Conor will not be able to land cleanly enough to do any real damage than yeah maybe, Floyd is different in that aspect....

But IF Conor can land a clean shot on Floyd he will fall just as any other opponent of Conor's has.

Boxers are conditioned to go 12 rounds and take punishment. In MMA you have the ability to take someone down when hurt or avoid standing. You can't do that in Boxing. Floyd's never touched the canvas in 49 fights, his glove hit the ground once, about it.

Humphrey -
Barry_BondsMVP -
dicked by diaz -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Ha ha ha!!!

Prove me wrong 

oh he'll be much better at KO'ing mayweather with gloved 250% more padded. 

lol

You do know Canelo has more KO's in less min/rounds than Conor has right? 

Barry_BondsMVP - 
mdfmma123 -

Boxers are conditioned to go 12 rounds and take punishment. In MMA you have the ability to take someone down when hurt or avoid standing. You can't do that in Boxing. Floyd's never touched the canvas in 49 fights, his glove hit the ground once, about it.

Boxers clinch when hurt all the time. WTF are you bleating on about?

PeterIrl -
Barry_BondsMVP - 
mdfmma123 -

Boxers clinch when hurt all the time. WTF are you bleating on about?

Clinch than separated dumb ass. You think the ref is going to let them sit there and clinch until the round is over? Refs jump in and try to separate them, fighters are always looking for separation especially when someone is hurt. 

TwoCheekSneak -
Barry_BondsMVP -
mdfmma123 -

That's wrong floyd has been knocked down more than once.

No he hasn't lol, he's taken a knee because he broke his hand in a fight, his glove touched the canvas against Judah. He's never been physically down from a punch.

mdfmma123 - 

Guys with bad chins don't get too far in pro boxing, in MMA they can go a lot further. Top level HW boxers have chins of fucking steel for the most part.

It's a stupid fight anyway. Shouldn't even be a topic of discussion on an mma forum. As far as I'm concerned, it's about as interesting as Conor in a curling match.

I love these part time fake MMA fans. Boxers are in way shape or form conditioned any differently except in MMA you're conditioned to be a fighter not a boxer. 

Conor can prove to have power way more then anyone Floyds faced. 

Conor power is tko power  in MMA, its his precision and timing that is his best asset.  

Acidic -

I love these part time fake MMA fans. Boxers are in way shape or form conditioned any differently except in MMA you're conditioned to be a fighter not a boxer. 

Conor can prove to have power way more then anyone Floyds faced. 

Lol hes got two KOs in his entire career, and both were when his opponents were running in to left. All his others are TKOs

Right. He has always touted the precision and timing as the key.

Floyd ate a kill shot from Mosley. Maidana is an animal and landed a lot of punches. 

Conor is a great MMA striker with massive power. No idea how that translates to boxing, but Floyd has an all world chin and genius defense 

StretchPlum - It's a stupid fight anyway. Shouldn't even be a topic of discussion on an mma forum. As far as I'm concerned, it's about as interesting as Conor in a curling match.

You really can't figure out why it would or should be discussed on a MMA forum?

Really?