McGregor: These featherweights crying like girls

I've never even heard of this McGrubber guy. Is he good? Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed - Can we admit this is a HUGE test for Conor?

He's not going to run over Dustin.

No matter what he says, McGregor knows deep down that this is one he A) Has to win B) Could lose C) Is by far the toughest guy he's ever faced.

Max was young when he faced him, I think that rematch is much closer in two years.

Brimage is at 125.

Diego played right into his hands.

Super tough fight for CM here, and he could lose, and possibly badly. We'll see.

What will you say if he does make easy work of Porier?

He was also going to be derailed vs brimage and hollaway and diego are lwgit fighters.

He is the real deal imo and I believe he will put dustin away in the first.

Now Aldo... That is a different story.

Lets enjoy this guys fighting style and comedy in this otgerwise rather boring fw division. Phone Post 3.0

Porier is a fucking beast. No easy task AT ALL. I'm really looking forward to this one. We find out if he's the hope or hype.

Porier is just another victim. Aldo fell off already. Conor is the uncrowned Fw champ.

He'd fight on every UFC and collect a bonus if he could.

The only guy at 145 that can beat him is Frankie Edgar and Dana will never let that happen. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Porier is just another victim. Aldo fell off already. Conor is the uncrowned Fw champ.

The only guy at 145 that can beat him is Frankie Edgar and Dana will never let that happen. Phone Post 3.0
Do you imply the feankie edgar is the answer? Phone Post 3.0

Toquinho - 
Bobby Lupo - Porier is just another victim. Aldo fell off already. Conor is the uncrowned Fw champ.

Do you imply the feankie edgar is the answer? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. And still the best p4p fighter in the world.