McGregor to fight soon?

Just read this article:

http://www.sundayworld.com/sport/ufc/mcgregor-dublin-event-cancelled-as-las-vegas-beckons-for-ufc-superstar

Basically says that an event, like his recent ppv, scheduled for this Friday in Dublin is cancelled because for unforeseen reasons he's going to be in Las Vegas on that day.

Maybe somebody here knows something that I don't, but hopefully this bodes well for a fight being in the works, or at least a positive meeting with the new owners. After 208 it would be good to get some Conor buzz.

maybe he realized that Ari was not going to fly to Dublin to tell him what the UFCs plans are?

so instead he is flying to meet them to ask whats the deal...guess he saw Cody's post of meeting Ari and got jealous

They're all acting like buffoons. The whole lot of em. Conor included.

The entire sport of MMA hangs in the balance and all they care about is money. Yet they're all set for life. 

Anyone else tired of hearing these out of touch richy rich scrooge mcduck multi-millionaires complain about their money situation?

Not a single person in that negotiating room will need for anything other than to satiate their greed.. Make a god damn deal!!

McGregor's fans need to watch him fight again more than he needs more money. Very inspirational individual, maybe the most.

Im picking July for UFC 213 :)

Of course he is ready to fight now that Ferguson and Khabib are scheduled to fight.

Maybe Conor is flying to Vegas to talk to Floyd

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

When you drive through Vegas there's a big ass TMT billboard on the highway, pretty badass.

CRE -

The entire sport of MMA hangs in the balance and all they care about is money. Yet they're all set for life. 

Anyone else tired of hearing these out of touch richy rich scrooge mcduck multi-millionaires complain about their money situation?

Not a single person in that negotiating room will need for anything other than to satiate their greed.. Make a god damn deal!!

McGregor's fans need to watch him fight again more than he needs more money. Very inspirational individual, maybe the most.

I'm definitely with you CRE 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

I predict tese tings also.

CRE -

Its difficult to have a functioning give-a-fuck when it's millionaires arguing with other millionaires with billionaires backing them. 

Yeah I hear what you're saying CRE, but at the same time I can understand that it's very difficult to do anything when you feel it's not being done in the way that you want it to. Conor made a great play in taking a break, now he's in a much stronger position than he was. It's interesting to see what this situation does to MMA as a whole, but the bigger Conor gets the nigger MMA gets, so a storyline like him outmaneuvering successful businessmen like this is bound to increase his popularity more.

Jeez that's a pretty unfortunate typo.

JohnBox - Yeah I hear what you're saying CRE, but at the same time I can understand that it's very difficult to do anything when you feel it's not being done in the way that you want it to. Conor made a great play in taking a break, now he's in a much stronger position than he was. It's interesting to see what this situation does to MMA as a whole, but the bigger Conor gets the nigger MMA gets, so a storyline like him outmaneuvering successful businessmen like this is bound to increase his popularity more.

Hmmm

Don J - maybe he realized that Ari was not going to fly to Dublin to tell him what the UFCs plans are?

so instead he is flying to meet them to ask whats the deal...guess he saw Cody's post of meeting Ari and got jealous
Cant they just use a phone?

Nexuscrawlers - 
Don J - maybe he realized that Ari was not going to fly to Dublin to tell him what the UFCs plans are?

Cant they just use a phone?

Was referring to his rant that he has yet to sit down with the new owners and demanded that they fly their jet out to see him and lay out their plans as new owners of the n ufc...u know,Conor talk