McGregor v. Chandler as coaches on TUF, they’ll square off after

I’m a bit surprised to see Conor leading in this poll. He has a lot of fan boys, but Chandler should win this fight. McGregor ain’t catching lightning in a bottle again.

2 Likes

Fuck I went to go vote and…

10 Likes

Chandler will wrestle Conor to exhaustion and then tko him.

1 Like

1 Like

Daaaaaamn

12 Likes

More like cringe not burn

6 Likes

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

3 Likes

Excited for this, will be a great compelling matchup and both have personalities to make the TUF more than interesting.

Great matchup of top strikers in the division, even better at a higher weight with no weight cutting necessary.

The negative nillies putting these guys down is ridiculous cause they have not won all their recent fights spread over last few years.

THE BOTH FOUGHT TOP 5 WORLD CLASS FIGHTERS in all their fights and didnt fight safe, entertained the fans and brought the action. Ridiculous to put them down, the were not fighting tomato cans or fighting safe, point fighting to win.

GREAT MATCHUP , looking forward to this and chance for Chandler to get a much deserved huge payday.

If you dont like this matchup you are not a real fight fan !!!

6 Likes

Chandler will absolutely fight stupid and get dummied in a fight he could EASILY win

9 Likes

Conor’s gonna get flatlined in the first.

10 Likes

The one thing worse than Twitter users is Twitter users that try to be edgy and get blocked by people.

Why would you even engage at all with Helweenie?

4 Likes

That is the dream.

Chandler doing everything that Eddie did not.

2 Likes

MC by MURDER

3 Likes

Agreed. Similar body styles and fighting styles. This is bad news for Conor. Chandler starches him in round 1. I think the better fight would have been Nick Diaz

2 Likes

I just think it’s a bad idea for Connor to be fighting top contenders at this point. There’s always the chance that he comes out and puts a laser left on Chandler’s jaw and ends it fast but that’s a major longshot

1 Like

If Conor loses this fight, his MMA career is all but over. I think us hardcore fans are just about done with him already, if he loses to Chandler the casuals might just stop caring about him too

6 Likes

Stopped watching TUF after Season 3 because I’m only interested in the fights lol. The idea was neat-o at first then the only thing that mattered was who on………then it was obvious most everybody was getting a shot when they needed last minute fillers and bodies.

1 Like

His “career” has been over. He hasn’t been a legitimate threat to the Top 5 in any weight class for years. He’s a casual fan, money draw.

6 Likes

Lame.

1 Like

Good for Chandler. He’s made a name for himself in the UFC even if he hasn’t always come out on top. Thank god it didn’t end up being Ferguson coaching opposite of McGregor.

2 Likes