It sounds perfect. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo??? Phone Post 3.0

Shanebone - Aldo??? Phone Post 3.0
lol Phone Post 3.0

Probably has to move up to 155 to have another shot at Conor Phone Post 3.0

Does not move my needle Phone Post 3.0

They're going to save Conor vs. Diaz 3 until Conor can no longer be sold as a main event fighter. As soon as Conor is coming off a couple losses and the UFC can't justify him headlining a PPV in a title fight, they'll run Conor vs. Diaz back. That's his "make one last big payday before I retire" fight and it won't happen for a while.

Conor ko'd him in 13 seconds with one punch Phone Post 3.0

Rickmassmma - They're going to save Conor vs. Diaz 3 until Conor can no longer be sold as a main event fighter. As soon as Conor is coming off a couple losses and the UFC can't justify him headlining a PPV in a title fight, they'll run Conor vs. Diaz back. That's his "make one last big payday before I retire" fight and it won't happen for a while.
I can see that happening Phone Post 3.0

Rickmassmma - They're going to save Conor vs. Diaz 3 until Conor can no longer be sold as a main event fighter. As soon as Conor is coming off a couple losses and the UFC can't justify him headlining a PPV in a title fight, they'll run Conor vs. Diaz back. That's his "make one last big payday before I retire" fight and it won't happen for a while.

True.. they can do that fight whenever they want. Maybe diaz could fight khabib/dos anjos/cerrone or even woodley or robbie in the meantime.

SurgicalGloves -
lol Phone Post 3.0
Aldo is still fighting ? Phone Post 3.0

Utter wank idea. Phone Post 3.0

B0NESAW -
Oh thanks I had no idea they fought. Why the fuck would he hold the belt more if he's not going back? Oh and how many defenses has Conor had with the belt compared to Aldo. Oh yeah Conor has a big ole donut. He beat him in 13 seconds, I want to know what happens the second time. Everybody knows it would be competitive. Stop act like Aldo is a cake walk, so soon everybody forgets. And I can't stand Aldo, but he deserves the rematch or the belt now! Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin -
Does not move my needle Phone Post 3.0
Well thank God your needle is not important to anybody , well other then the gays. Phone Post 3.0

I like it. Just let Aldo keep the belt for now and get Conor a 145 lb shot when/if he feels like returning after this all clears up. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
lol Phone Post 3.0
Bahahahahahahhahah Phone Post 3.0

lormpino - Nate Diaz gets the winner

Thoughts .. Phone Post 3.0
This makes the most sense to me. I would be surprised if this doesn't happen Phone Post 3.0

Shanebone -
B0NESAW -
Oh thanks I had no idea they fought. Why the fuck would he hold the belt more if he's not going back? Oh and how many defenses has Conor had with the belt compared to Aldo. Oh yeah Conor has a big ole donut. He beat him in 13 seconds, I want to know what happens the second time. Everybody knows it would be competitive. Stop act like Aldo is a cake walk, so soon everybody forgets. And I can't stand Aldo, but he deserves the rematch or the belt now! Phone Post 3.0
It can be brutally fickle.
They used to be god, god, legend in the same night.
Now, one minute you're legend, the next you're a has-been.
This is Zuffa's legacy, dictating reality... Phone Post 3.0

Shanebone -
B0NESAW -
Lol I agree. I hate when people try to use the outcome of a fight as an excuse why there shouldn't be a rematch.

I guess those people didn't want to see a second Nate-Conor fight because Conor got tapped in the 2nd round. Phone Post 3.0